• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Playoffs |OT2| stay salty, my friends

ooSilTw.gif

MacAttack

Just make it out of this period without letting up another goal.

A late goal against Chicago before the end of the period would be pretty sweet, too.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Does intent to blow the whistle exist in any other sport? At least the sound of a whistle is reviewable, and you could still wave off goals where you felt the goalie was shoved in.

zychi

Banned
Does intent to blow the whistle exist in any other sport? At least the sound of a whistle is reviewable, and you could still wave off goals where you felt the goalie was shoved in.

When you're being shoved by an opponent via shoving by your own teammates. It should invalidate interference.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wow, NBC didn't show that angle. Wtf.

And smiley. He was pushed onto the goalie. It is a goal.

That was my point, I put "no-goal" because it was a bad call. :p

Still confused about that no goal play. I never saw the puck in any of the replays, I think it got cut off on the screen or something

See my gif above. You see the puck in the bottom left corner going into the net.

Marvie_3

Banned
Great first period. Would have liked to see the Hawks cash in a few more of those chances but at least they weren't shut out in all that.

Top Bottom