• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals 2016 |OT| Juicy Big Dick Hot Doggin' Commies with Bad Breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, long time Bay Area sports fanatic here! I'm so excited to root on our San Francisco Ice Shark hockey team! Which color do the Ice Sharks wear? Are we the yellow ones?

Also, please tell me why the referee blew the whistle in advance so that I don't have to ask every time.

Hey guys, check out this bandwagoner, heh.

I bet he doesn't even know how to read zroid's charts.

Alucard

Banned
Kessel:

"I've never really been on a team that has felt like this. I don't even know how to describe it. I'm so excited to get a chance to play for the Stanley Cup and play with these guys."

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Kessel:

"I've never really been on a team that has felt like this. I don't even know how to describe it. I'm so excited to get a chance to play for the Stanley Cup and play with these guys."

"I've never really been on a team that had a chance to advance to the second round of the playoffs"

Alucard

Banned
Cheers, guys. Would you buy this?

drtY6kc.jpg

"I've never really been on a team that had a chance to advance to the second round of the playoffs"

"has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? you've got to be kidding me. i've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?"

Alucard

Banned
The Pens are 2-0 when I eat and drink this garbage.

QZfGrBZ.jpg

Got it again tonight and will proceed to do so until they lose a game. Part of me wants them to lose game one so I can stop punishing myself. Eating gross for the team.

The Pens are 2-0 when I eat and drink this garbage.

QZfGrBZ.jpg

Got it again tonight and will proceed to do so until they lose a game. Part of me wants them to lose game one so I can stop punishing myself. Eating gross for the team.

They've been winning when I drink heavily so I'm two beers in already... Take one for the team...

geeko

Im at the Tank to watch the game and the atmosphere is electric. I'm anxious but very excited. Let's do this Sharks!!!!!!

Alucard

Banned
I'm ready for a 6-0 victory for either team.

I'm ready for Murray to be exposed.

I'm ready for Jones to be a sieve.

I'm ready for either goalie to be a wall.

I'm ready for the Pens to lose a 3-0 lead.

I'm ready for the Sharks to lose a 3-0 lead.

I'm ready for a 1-0 OT game, a 4-1 game, a 4-3 game...anything.

Bring it on. Cup Final, baby. WOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom