• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nikkei: PSP2 to sport 3g connectivity, OLED touchscreen

Big Ass Ramp said:
Gc1FS.gif

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
I wouldnt put it past sony to make this a digital only device. I mean mass effect 2 is on the psn for download.... thats alot of gigs.

KtSlime

Souldriver said:
A lot of those have been confirmed as not true, I think. Like the DD one, and the screen resolution. And I don't know what "underpowered hardware" means, but I think this is exactly where the PSP2 will deliver (more than the 3DS).

By underpowered I mean, within a year or so phones will have more powerful hardware than it.

And how has anything been confirmed since nothing has been released about it?

Are you saying that the screen res will be over 960x640? Cause I don't think I have seen an oled that big yet.

btkadams

Bad_Boy said:
I wouldnt put it past sony to make this a digital only device. I mean mass effect 2 is on the psn for download.... thats alot of gigs.
yes but it's on the store for over half of a bell customers internet bandwidth. i don't think it will be dd only.

Jin34

Bad_Boy said:

There's like a 0.1% chance of this but I almost want it for the lulz... Almost.

btkadams said:
yes but it's on the store for over half of a bell customers internet bandwidth. i don't think it will be dd only.

What is gamestop and other select retailers had kiosks to transfer the game to your system without downloading via the internet?

DiscoJer

outunderthestars said:
What is gamestop and other select retailers had kiosks to transfer the game to your system without downloading via the internet?

Why does this place love this (stupid) idea so much?

Top Bottom