• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge confirmed for PS3,Xbox 360

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
The PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions will have a new challenge called “Ninja Trials,” which will consist of 25 missions. New costumes are also being prepared. It will also include the Ayane, Momiji, and Kasumi playable characters released as free download content on the Wii U version.

http://gematsu.com/2013/02/ninja-gaiden-3-razors-edge-confirmed-for-ps3-xbox-360

LOL
Seriously, how much more shit can they put in this game. Just adding stuff left and right with each release.

I bet it's gonna be full price.

Giolon

Welp, I bought a Wii U for this 3 weeks ago. I only sort of regret it, but I was able to play it now and that's what I needed.

As said in the other thread, this is likely not coming to NA and EU if Samurai Warriors 3 is any indication (I wouldn't trust Amazon.fr they IIRC listed KI:U on Wii U as well as Concept Grand Prix for Wii U which was a DualPixels rumor).

lantus

Terrible business practice, now people know never to buy the original release of any Ninja Gaiden game, and just wait for the inevitable rereleases.

The_Monk

Hey: Thanks for beta testing!

Damn.

s9599TZl.gif

Great news, anyway!

JDSN

Banned
Thank you 360 people for beta testing the WiiU version so they could beta test it for the 360 people.

AniHawk

Rayman is next

this is probably right. i thought that with them publishing the game, it wouldn't appear elsewhere. legends is being published by nintendo in japan, but i guess that doesn't mean anything.

Thank you 360 people for beta testing the WiiU version so they could beta test it for the 360 people.

and once the beta testing on the 360 version is finished, ninja gaiden 3: razor's edge sigma beta testing will begin on the ps4.

Razor's Edge was published by Nintendo in America (and Europe?)...it's probably going to stay exclusive to the Wii U stateside.

Top Bottom