• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Gaiden II: Select European countries get exclusive pre-order

Brannon

This changes nothing; the game shall be mine on day one, and I'm not going to even look at the marketplace for it until they offer new missions. And that's all there is to it *scoff*

Vashu said:
Once again: Lock if old.

With the game being released on June 6th in Europe, Microsoft Game Studios issued a mail concerning three special outfits coming in July. The designs can be bought for 200 MS points on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace each by then, but select retailers in Europe will hand out limited pre-orders to 39.000 lucky bastards who will receive the first one for free on launch day.

With their pre-order they will receive a code to download it, so if you're a big fan, get to it. Unfortunately the list of the retailers will be made public in the next few weeks, including the other two outfits. The countries participating are the United Kingdom, Italy, The Netherlands, The Nordic countries and France.

The first one is made known today, and it's the Fiend Hayabusa which is based on the falcon. Details below:

Also, art below:

NGIICostume1.jpg
I'll try to get a special pre-order since I live in the Netherlands.
Manager said:
A little bit higher res:
900_0001.jpg
But holy shit, I'd pay 5 dollars for this costume alone <3 :D SO AWESOME

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
TheOddOne said:

Them Japanese commercials - gotta love the quirkiness!

And see that's the thing - Ninja Gaiden II is a day-one level of a game for me, but I'm this close to ordering from the UK, getting it a day late just to get that costume - it better come out to the rest of Europe soon damnit...

And yes m0dus, we need you to start getting ready to work your magic for the official thread - a game of this caliber demands your graphical design touch!

mittelos

I wish they'd make this DLC unlockable in the game in addition to putting it on the marketplace; knowing me, I'll probably end up buying at least one of these costumes- rationalizations/justifications FTW! Someone shoot me, please.

RBH

PhatSaqs said:
The dude with the glasses :lol

His voice is classic.
That guy happens to be Masahiro Chono, a famous Japanese pro wrestler.

chono.jpg

masahirochono06.jpg

I don't know why he's being used in a Ninja Gaiden II commercial, but for a wrestling fan like me, it's pretty damn awesome to see. :D

Has anyone volunteered to do the official thread for this? I finish finals in a couple days so I can put one together if nobody else has volunteered.

MCD

WHOAguitarninja said:
Has anyone volunteered to do the official thread for this? I finish finals in a couple days so I can put one together if nobody else has volunteered.
a master ninja i think.

McDragon said:
a master ninja i think.
Yep, all I need to do is hit "Post" at this point. Since the demo will probably hit tomorrow and there will be a topic for that, I'll probably post the official thread this weekend.
You will say "WOW" at the official thread, BTW

Top Bottom