• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 2DS : New Super Mario Bros. 2 bundle coming to EU on July 4

L~A

Edit: new colours on Oct. 24.

91bGRGQW6iL._SL1500_.jpg

Includes :

- the console itself
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 (pre-installed)
- all Coin Rush DLC.

Price is not know for now. Probably going to be 149€ (console itself is 129.99€).

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
If I'm reading correctly, it has also the DLCs.
So, it's basically 2DS + NSMB2: Game of the year Edition, lol.

Khrno

But the 2DS should have been Red and Yellow instead of White, just to go along with the colour style of the game.

All coin rush DLC? I hope there is another, better sale on them. The streetpass in this game is pathetic with how fragmented that DLC made it.

Akai__

Still need to get New Super Mario Bros. 2, but it's ~40€ everywehere, so yeah...

Not going to pay the full price for a 2 year old game. Why is Nintendo the only company, which can't adjust game prices?

Salsa

Still need to get New Super Mario Bros. 2, but it's ~40€ everywehere, so yeah...

Not going to pay the full price for a 2 year old game. Why is Nintendo the only company, which can't adjust game prices?

they dropped $10 from it on the eShop

its $30

not great but it's something. I'd probably pick it up if it was $30 with all the DLC

robjoh

So is the 2DS anything to have? Can buy the 2DS for 600 SEK (roughly 60 USD+local sale tax here in Sweden) this week. I cannot decide it I think it is worth it or just save the money for a WiiU this autumn.

I did not like Mario Kart on my DS, simply because I love to play mario kart against friends and I do not have any friends with a DS.

I did like NSMB, Civ Rev and advance wars on the DS.

What games would you recommend as must buy for a 2DS?

Madao

I really don't like how all of the 3DS bundles don't include the actual cartridge for the games, rather only come preinstalled.

it's the cheapest way to do it. digital means they only need to add some data and can save on plastic. the console comes with an SD card either way so they're not spending a single extra cent compared to current 2DS models. plus, this avoids a flood of used copies that could cannibalize their physical edition's sales.

Top Bottom