• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Conference 2011 - Sept 13, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyzer

Banned
For reference, last year at the conference all the 3DS launch details were announced, along with Wii Remote Plus.

Every year Nintendo's conference seems bigger and bigger.

thebeeks

Banned
NintendoAmerica Nintendo of America
#IwataSays just finished last rehearsal. Mr. Miyamoto making last min. changes just like when he’s making games. #3DSconf2011

I'm going to pretend Miyamoto is backstage, slamming his hand on a table and yelling "The time is right! MOLE MANIA 2!"

Gravijah

Thunder Monkey said:
Gravi isn't a racist Raichu.

He's a bigoted Raichu.

Big difference.

So... what are we all doing in here?

I'm listening to the new Plaid CD. What better way to build excitement for a conference than listening to an album I have been waiting over 7 years for?

dacuk

Knux-Future said:
I don't know why anyone is hyped. Every conference thread goes the same.

1. when will it start
2. wtf who craes
3. this is boring
4. Microsoft e3 was better
5. Nintendo am doomed
6. HOLY FUCK MARIO/ZELDA LOOOKS GOOD
7. That's it? Nintendo didn't announce what I wanted...fuck them I will never support them ever again.

I'm sure I'm missing something but yeah that's the jist of it.

This is Neogaf.

I think this is a sort of Sonic-cycle. GAF awaits conference, gets hyped, gets dissappointed, awaits next conference.
Rinse and repeat.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Gravijah said:
I'm listening to the new Plaid CD. What better way to build excitement for a conference than listening to an album I have been waiting over 7 years for?

Good call. I need to listen to that cd.

I'm just chill'n while my GF studies listening to the new Machinedrum posting on my CR-48.

BurntPork

Banned
PigSpeakers said:
And if they don't then the company has failed me and I will no longer support them (but I totally will pay attention to every latter project they release and comment on how I no longer support them in those following threads as well.)
And making new colors means they aren't making games.

viciouskillersquirrel said:
¡NO ESTOY TAN EMOCIONADO COMO USTED, PERO SÍ ESTOY OPTIMISTICO! ¡MI OPTIMISMO ESTA TEMPERADO CON EL CONOCIMIENTO QUE NO ES PRUDENTE ESPERAR MÁS QUE LO MINIMO DE NINTENDO!

google translator, is that you? :lol

No estoy tan emocionado como tú/usted, pero si que soy optimista. ¡Mi optimismo esta rebajado sabiendo que no es prudente esperar más que lo minimo de nintendo!

Koodo

Banned
¡NO ESTOY TAN EMOCIONADO COMO USTED, PERO SÍ ESTOY OPTIMISTICO! ¡MI OPTIMISMO ESTA TEMPERADO CON EL CONOCIMIENTO QUE NO ES PRUDENTE ESPERAR MÁS QUE LO MINIMO DE NINTENDO!
Perra por favor, qué temperado. Estas que no puedes con tu cuerpo ahorita, admítelo.

Gravijah said:
Sorry I haven't been on Steam lately man. I have been, how you say "socializing".

pramath said:
This will be about as fulfilling as losing your erection right before an orgasm. I know this is disappointing because this happens to my friend all the time.

lolz. Well played good sir.

I'm going to have a great time no matter what. Smile, people.

Boney

Banned
ay caramba!

DavieC726

I'm curious to see what Nintendo has to offer, I don't think it will be just more Skyward Sword talk...or will it? The 3DS has become and issue for them, and the Wii U hype has become an issue once its been discovered they'll only be 1 new controller per console!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom