• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct 2013.2.14 - [Over: Waluigi Time]

noffles

Banned
my dad works at nintendo and he told me that this is going to have more announcements for both consoles combined than the last direct he also gave me a black n64 controller when only 10 exist thats why you can't buy them in shops

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
I'm really confused about the times and what each are about, I mean why would the EU direct be later and 3DS only, why is NA earlier with both? Will JP be just Wii U 3rd-party?

I thought they were at the same time?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh well, I won't watch it. I only like Japan direct.

Still, I guess this is their Valentines gift.

gillFTR

I just want a release date on The Wonderful 101, they lied to me about launch window. I just need a release date so I can look at my Wiiu again.

This time around I'm not putting my expectactions too high as for what concerns other Wii U bombs - I'd like to be wrong on this though -, on the other hand I hope there may be some substantial 3DS announcements tomorrow.

"We would like to announce that we are offering a ten million yen bounty for this mans head"

Yves-Guillemot.jpg

Where are the gifs?????

"You aint got nothin' to worry about cacildo. I'm on the mother fucker. Chill them fanboys out and wait for Nibel, who should be arriving shortly"

Futureman

GTA V.

Seriously though NOA, give me at least one cool 3rd party game to look forward too. I love Nintendo titles, it's the only reason I bought a Wii U, but it would be cool to look forward to some other titles!

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
Cool.

I was expecting them to hold a Nintendo Direct AFTER Sony's Feb 20th thing, in order to deflate whatever Sony announces.

Top Bottom