• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS European Launch

Adamm said:
Mine was shipped yesterday (22nd) with Parcelforce 'Express 24' Delivery!
So it should be here today? right? right?

Dammit, I wish they wouldnt tell me when its dispatched. It fills the next few days with disappointment :(

Not necessarily. It might just have been given to Parcelforce but with strict orders for them not to release it until it's meant to be with you.

I feel you. I got a shipped e-mail on Saturday just gone. Yet when I check tracking: 'Awaiting receipt of parcel.'

GIVE DPD THE DAMN PARCEL.

I do have to say I enjoyed playing on my 3DS the past couple of weeks and getting weird looks from people on the train.

I mean I always get weird looks but now its because of the 3DS. Right? Right...

besiktas1

Jo Shishido's Cheeks said:
Dispatched from Tesco! HELLLL YEAHHHHH!!!!!
Now starts the nervousness, the pacing around the house, the jumping every time the dog barks, the increased heart rate whenever there's a knock at the door...AHHH

Xavien said:
Tesco Entertainment Order is dispatched here.

HYPE HYPE HYPE :p

I hate both of you...

Adamm

TheDrowningMan said:
Not necessarily. It might just have been given to Parcelforce but with strict orders for them not to release it until it's meant to be with you.
You were suppose to provide me with false hope :(

But you are probably right

SSFIV ARRIVED from Amazon UK today yet my 3DS is still "dispatching soon."

RAGE

SSFIV only took a day to arrive so hopefully it will be the same for the 3DS when it does dispatch...

Turrican3

Amazon UK is "dispatching soon" the two 3DS games I've ordered. One of them was in the buy 3DS, get 1 game for 15£ bundle-offer, yet I got charged the full amount ( about 60 pounds :| ) on my credit card. I assume they will apply the promotion when they charge for the console, right? RIGHT?!

And talking about the console... 3DS is in "not yet dispatched" status, but still expected to ship tomorrow. So in the best case scenario, I will get the games *before* the console, lol

I hope this isn't a stupid question, but if it has been discussed I completely missed it.
Is it possible to transfer your Wii VC games to the 3DS?

besiktas1

On a side note away from my bitching, out of all the online retailers, which customers got their console first? Depending on that, that's where I'll be preorder the NGP... iWoot iirc?

waru

For me. Amazon.fr not yet been shipped. I am waiting for 3DS and 3 games...
GRRR
Some French in the same situation as me?

Celine

Ashler said:
Amazon.fr is apparently also still not dispatching their 3DS orders yet.
Yep :-(

waru said:
GRRR
Not french but I'm in the same situation.

EDIT:
Wait Amazon.fr just sent me an email !
Bah just an ad.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Still odd that my game has been dispatched yet the system hasn't considering I ordered the system about one month before.

besiktas1 said:
On a side note away from my bitching, out of all the online retailers, which customers got their console first? Depending on that, that's where I'll be preorder the NGP... iWoot iirc?

I don't know if anybody outside of Spain has got theirs yet. My order is with IWOOT. I will say that they made arrangements with a good courier well in advance, so if my order does get to my by release I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Especially considering they honoured the stupid £167.99 price.

BGBW said:
Still odd that my game has been dispatched yet the system hasn't considering I ordered the system about one month before.
I work at a gamestore and we have plenty of games in as well but no systems yet.

BowieZ

Banned
Take a moment to appreciate what you guys have.

We Australian cousins of yours have to wait till next Thursday.

besiktas1

BowieZ said:
Take a moment to appreciate what you guys have.

We Australian cousins of yours have to wait till next Thursday.

At this rate some of us tesco preorderers won't get it by then /hyperbole

lol I'm impatient :3

mrklaw

MrArseFace
most GAME and Gamestation stores in the UK have had demo units for a while. They should probably have games too now.

Ashler

Celine said:
Yep :-(

Not french but I'm in the same situation.

EDIT:
Wait Amazon.fr just sent me an email !
Bah just an ad.

Yeah, although those are some pretty good shoe discounts. :)

MLH

mrklaw said:
My Amazon games haven't shipped yet, even though I paid for expedited delivery.
Indeed, ordered on the 19th of January paid for expedited and still showing "Not yet dispatched". Come on Amazon, don't let me down!

To be fair though, Amazon have always been good with their day one delivery; and I don't think companies want retailers breaking street dates.
I just need to be patient...

moozoom

Just got a mail from the video game store I reserved it in, and their shipment is arriving today ! Just have to wait for their phone call to go fetch it in Paris...

Shin_Kojima said:
I hope this isn't a stupid question, but if it has been discussed I completely missed it.
Is it possible to transfer your Wii VC games to the 3DS?

"Forget about it Jake. It's Chinatown Nintendo!"

(though you CAN transfer DSiWare from a DSi or DSiXL if you're prepared to wait until 'sometime' in May)

mrklaw

MrArseFace
MLH said:
Indeed, ordered on the 19th of January paid for expedited and still showing "Not yet dispatched". Come on Amazon, don't let me down!

To be fair though, Amazon have always been good with their day one delivery; and I don't think companies want retailers breaking street dates.
I just need to be patient...

these days though, 'day 1' needs to be 'day -1', because the post doesn't arrive until around noon. so you can buy it retail earlier than online which is crazy. Just allow them to deliver the day before :)

Jackano

waru said:
GRRR
Oh, Waru, funny to see you here today! You help me with Four Swords + in japanese back to the nintendojofr days, 7 years ago. Damn! :lol

beje said:
My Amazon UK order is still not dispatched. Is this the same for everybody else? My estimated dispatch date is tomorrow though, but I really expected them to ship a day or a couple days earlier for those outside the UK or using the free delivery option.
It's the same for me. I guess and hope they'll ship from Germany anyway (for me) like they do in nearly all cases. Perhaps they'll send it out tonight. I really hope so :) Good luck to you too!

Wichu

Is there any chance I'll be able to pick up my pre-order in-store from Morrisons tomorrow? I'm going to be away over the weekend, and I don't know whether I'll be able to pick it up on Friday...

Mafro

Wichu said:
Is there any chance I'll be able to pick up my pre-order in-store from Morrisons tomorrow? I'm going to be away over the weekend, and I don't know whether I'll be able to pick it up on Friday...
They won't break the street date.

Celine

Ashler said:
Yeah, although those are some pretty good shoe discounts. :)
tumblr_lf2seuctNK1qcjrs8.png

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
DeadRockstar said:
I don't know if anybody outside of Spain has got theirs yet. My order is with IWOOT. I will say that they made arrangements with a good courier well in advance, so if my order does get to my by release I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Especially considering they honoured the stupid £167.99 price.
Wow lucky!

syoaran

For those of you in central london - all shops that stock games on oxford street will be having midnight openings, that includes Currys, GAME and HMV. So if your still in need of a machine and have not pre-ordered, they will be your best bet for a quick walkin.

My office is just overlooking the street, so I just work late, get paid for waiting for my machine, walk into HMV at midnight launch and then go home. Awesome ~

Woffls

GameGears order has been despatched within the last hour or so. Was hoping they'd despatch earlier, but apparently it's 1-2 day courier delivery, so it might be here as early as tomorrow morning ^_^

Donnie

I emailed Amazon UK about my order and got this reply:

I am sorry for the delay in the dispatch of your order.

I have checked your order *************** and I am pleased to confirm that it has already entered the dispatch process.

We still expect to deliver your order ************** by the date listed in Your Account: March 25, 2011.

Once your order is dispatched from our Fulfilment Centre you'll receive an e-mail confirming the date, contents and method of delivery.

Just dispatch it!, do it now!! :(

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Isn't it meant to say 'processing' when they start the dispatch process? Does it say that on your order?

Anyway, I'm glad they've started. It'll probably take them a while to get to my order mind...

LayLa

We thought you'd like to know that the following item has been despatched

( ^_^)

Delivery usually takes 3 to 5 days from the day of despatch but if you do not receive your item within this time, please allow at least ten days from the despatch date before contacting customer services.

(;_・)

mrklaw

MrArseFace
they're all major online stores that have huge logistics operations and know what they're doing. no need to panic.
refreshes amazon open orders page..

[Nintex]

Looks like Ridge Racer 3D and the Ubisoft games are already availabe at most places in the Netherlands but Pilotwings and 3DS haven't showed up everywhere yet.

Top Bottom