• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo account registration has appeared on callofduty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

69wpm

I cannot believe that the ZombiU bundle goes for $700.00 on eBay now!!!

Another explenation: Sellers raise prices to something nobody would pay when they are low on stock or don't have that item in stock anymore to avoid to put it up on eBay again. The price will go down once they get new stock. This case happens on ebay.de frequently for eShop cards. I don't know if it's the case here, but it might be.

shanafan

Another explenation: Sellers raise prices to something nobody would pay when they are low on stock or don't have that item in stock anymore to avoid to put it up on eBay again. The price will go down once they get new stock. This case happens on ebay.de frequently for eShop cards. I don't know if it's the case here, but it might be.

Good point.

Price Charting lists it $430 brand new.

http://videogames.pricecharting.com/game/wii-u/wii-u-console-deluxe-zombiu-edition

FyreWulff

FYI, Activision announced that Guitar Hero Live is coming to the Wii U today, so it's possible that Nintendo and Activision have come to an agreement on Wii U support this year...

Bo3 U would be awesome.

Bo2 U is the best version thanks to the allmighty wiimote and the super-special 2 player "splitscreen" mode.

not to mention it has also the best (console) community.
While ps360 versions might have more ppl to play, the communities are flooded with premature "anti-nintendo" kids swearing all the freaking time.

The WiiU BO2 community feels like a small but steady "elitist"(in a positive way) group of surpreme CoD gamers. I haven't encountered a single kid insulting me yet. Most of the wiiU CoD community seem to be adults anyway.

btw; The reason the WiiU BO2 community is pretty constant in members, even now, is indeed the wiimote controls.

pls treyarch

shanafan

FYI, Activision announced that Guitar Hero Live is coming to the Wii U today, so it's possible that Nintendo and Activision have come to an agreement on Wii U support this year...

21158.jpg

jorgejjvr

Bo3 U would be awesome.

Bo2 U is the best version thanks to the allmighty wiimote and the super-special 2 player "splitscreen" mode.

not to mention it has also the best (console) community.
While ps360 versions might have more ppl to play, the communities are flooded with premature "anti-nintendo" kids swearing all the freaking time.

The WiiU BO2 community feels like a small but steady "elitist"(in a positive way) group of surpreme CoD gamers. I haven't encountered a single kid insulting me yet. Most of the wiiU CoD community seem to be adults anyway.

btw; The reason the WiiU BO2 community is pretty constant in members, even now, is indeed the wiimote controls.

pls treyarch

Niceeeeeee, Guitar Hero was a game that I honestly thought, NOPE not going to happen on Wii U, and yet here it is. I am holding on to BO3 Wii U hope!!

jackal27

Banned
This is interesting. If it turns out well on Wii U, it may be my first CoD since Modern Warfare 2. I kinda miss shootin some mans from time to time.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Can't wait to see the Amiibo support for this Call of Duty game - you get to replace all the enemy terrorists with Greninjas. It'll be glorious.

Here's what I'm hoping; if High Moon is on the Wii U version, that Treyarch lends them their Wii U guys to assist with the Wii U version, making sure the controls are just right and telling them how to best utilize the system graphically (if possible).

High Moon has NEVER worked on a Nintendo system before so the unfamiliarity is a concern.

FyreWulff

Here's what I'm hoping; if High Moon is on the Wii U version, that Treyarch lends them their Wii U guys to assist with the Wii U version, making sure the controls are just right and telling them how to best utilize the system graphically (if possible).

High Moon has NEVER worked on a Nintendo system before so the unfamiliarity is a concern.

Looking it up, High Moon is just down the highway from Treyarch. I imagine anyone from Treyarch from the Nintendo team would be able to temp down at High Moon if they wanted to.

catmario

As PS4/XBO/PC only release at BO3 confirmed by Activision, This curious thing gonna confusing.
Then Why they put this? :p There is no reason to put NNID function as No release BO3 on WiiU confirmed.

Oregano

As PS4/XBO/PC only release at BO3 confirmed by Activision, This curious thing gonna confusing.
Then Why they put this? :p There is no reason to put NNID function as No release BO3 on WiiU confirmed.

Not saying it's likely to be on Wii U but the Nintendo versions have always been announced later(and rarely shown prelease).

rpmurphy

Is it confirmed or is it going to be one of those times again when Activision stays mum about other platforms until like long after E3 passes?

radcliff

Not saying it's likely to be on Wii U but the Nintendo versions have always been announced later(and rarely shown prelease).

Yeah, I seem to remember release announcements for Nintendo consoles coming in mid August, and getting first screenshots when the game is released and someone takes a pic of the back of the box.

When was that confirmed?

Edit - just read the other thread "no further platform announcements at this time" so not confirmed at all

danmaku

Trying not to get my hopes up but we know Treyarch has a dedicated Wii U/Nintendo team. I hope they have had minimum if this game is indeed coming two years to give us the best possible graphics and performance on the console. I mean COD ghost on Wii U didnt even hit native 720p on Wii U. We all know the console isnt as strong as the others but it can do better than that. Basically I believe the gameplay will be there hopefully the graphics and performance hold up well also. And Activision I swear if you release this retail only and dont give us the option for eshop download.... I would be majorly disappointed.

Treyarch also did some magic with the Wii eshop to allow patches in Black Ops, because the Wii didn't support patches (even Nintendo had to create a new channel in the menu to patch Skyward Sword). They work very well on Nintendo machines.

prag16

Banned
Yeah, people jumped the gun again.

I'm not saying there will be a Wii U port but it seems there will be other versions than those announced.
Yeah, they want everybody on current gen, so I guess it makes some bit of business sense to pretend other versions don't exist for the time being.

jmizzal

Treyarch NOT on a Nintendo console COD sounds very odd.

I guess this time they'd hand it to High Moon like in AW? But still, if ANYONE can do a PS4/XO downport to Wii U, it's Treyarch.

Its also possible they moved the COD WiiU team over to the other studio to work on the WiiU version

They skipped AW on WiiU but they could have been working on the game during that time since Treyarch is handling this game and the members are from Treyarch thats my guess.

prag16

Banned
What I expect at this point is for listings to quietly pop up for PS360, and still nothing for Wii U. Nobody will comment on anything, until finally, some time in August maybe, an Activision rep will finally confirm no Wii U version BUT BUY GUITAR HERO AND SKYLANDERS PLS.

They do that after release as well.

tumblr_lpg3so4bvm1qiy6q1.gif

catmario

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=161691319&postcount=676
High moon studio's job posting page shows possibility of BO3 on last gen, especially on PS3/XB360.

Meanwhile, Activision updated their callofduty.com website right after they revealed BO3 trailer. And......

smvcAB6l.png

9FVo5Hjl.png

NNID REGISTRATION IS STILL ALIVE AND EVEN THIS CAN BE LOGIN THROUGH NNID!!

After Activision confirmed that BO3 is current gen and PC only, I thought they could hide or eliminate NNID function. It's still strange... Hmm.....

NEO0MJ

After Activision confirmed that BO3 is current gen and PC only, I thought they could hide or eliminate NNID function. It's still strange... Hmm.....

I wonder if they might release a new past gen+Wii U COD, similar to Assassin's Creed Rogue.

jorgejjvr

"We're working on Xbox One, PS4 and PC. That's it," he added. As for other platforms such as PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and - stop smirking at the back - Wii U? We were directed to Activision, which said it had no further platform announcements at this time.

If versions for Nintendo consoles are in development, it would not be the first time that the publisher has left it until later to confirm support for secondary formats."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-04-26-call-of-duty-black-ops-3-pc-requirements-revealed

jorgejjvr

Well I still see it, but I'm on my phone idk

Regardless, I was still able to link

So linking is still possible?

Anyways, maybe B03 is a E3 announcement for Nintendo

Son Of D

Man, 360, PS3, and Wii U are definitely coming.

They never said those weren't being developed.

Yeah, this is how I feel. Those three versions will be treated like Titanfall Xbox 360 was, barely any marketing for those since the current gen versions are the focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom