• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Announces New eShop Content for the US (Pushmo sequel, Guild01, etc)

"SUDA 51’s LIBERATION MAIDEN, is set 100 years in the future, when the president of Japan boards her Liberator"

Spoiler: it was all an orgasm.

Pikma

Banned
I hate those $39.99 price tags, but I know me very well, and I know that by the end of the year, I'll end up getting SM3DL and StarFox64 3D :(

Are there any videos for these games? I'd love to see Crashmo and the Guild01 games.

Also, looking forward to finally getting savestates in Zelda II! (I beat it once without savestates, but don't want to do it again until I have the functionality.)

duckroll

I dont see that guild 01 game about making weapons mentioned..was that one terrible or something?

Probably too much text and Japanese humor, so Level-5 bailed on it. Crimson Shroud is text heavy too but it has Matsuno's name behind it so that's different.

Probably too much text and Japanese humor, so Level-5 bailed on it. Crimson Shroud is text heavy too but it has Matsuno's name behind it so that's different.
It's really the only one without a western gaming brand name to attach to. Saito, Suda and Matsuno are comparably known quantities in comparison.

I wonder if we'll get Inafune's Bug Tank?

Lots of good stuff to rummage through, makes sitting out the Wii U launch a bit easier. Not interested in the retail titles for download. MK7 would have been a no brainer at launch though.

Animal Crossing will likely be the first retail title I download.

mclem

So we're not getting the 4th game "Omasse's Rental Weapon Shop?" Why would this be? Too much text to localize?

I'm wondering if we're not hearing about it simply because they're talking in terms of the run up to Christmas, with the whole 'one game released a month' thing.

Pretty nice overall, but Nintendo still needs to step up the VC pace overall. Japan got Wario Land 3 months ago, for chrissakes!

And what's up with Unchained Blades, and the lack of a Virtue's Last Reward demo? I'm hoping that that's just the fault of the respective publishers, but I somehow suspect not.

bede-x

I like that they actually laid out the VC schedule as well. Still want those GBA games!

That's how I feel as well. There's a lot of great stuff in this thread and I expect to buy more than half the titles mentioned, but they still need to get with the times and release games from older systems.

Damn Intelligent Systems has been very busy on the 3DS with Pushmo, Fire Emblem, Paper Mario and now Pushmo's sequel. Reminds me when Rare kept pumping games out really fast on the N64.

Nibel

eShop is on fire

iyhrbJ0OB2wJI.gif

BRB will look for a second job

vctor182

Man...those $40 dollars price tags translates to $800 pesos in Mexico which translates to $64 dollars... You would think that being DD you don't get to pay for import/export fees and such and the price would stay the equivalent =/

wsippel

Banned
eShop content is still too expensive, especially when everything is still tied to the hardware.
In a way, yes. On the other hand, it's a much more exclusive market place (more limited user base and much higher barrier of entry for developers), and chances are you'll buy a lot less trash until you find something kinda worthwhile. ;)

They're helping out on Brain-Age 3DS too iirc. Plus they're doing Game & Wario on Wii U.

Really? What's Sakamoto's team doing then?

Man...those $40 dollars price tags translates to $800 pesos in Mexico which translates to $64 dollars... You would think that being DD you don't get to pay for import/export fees and such and the price would stay the equivalent =/

Lol why do you even set your region to Mexico? Just set it for Canada and pay with credit card.

Pikma

Banned

$64 for Star Fox 64 3D? $1 the bit, seems appropriate to me.

Yuterald

Yo, so what's the deal on Crimson Shroud? Any importers care to share some impressions? The main crew behind the game is pretty hot. Matsuno & Sakimoto, fuck yeah. I can't imagine it being in the same league as Vagrant Story, but it looks like the closest thing we're going to get to a like-minded game.

Pikma

Banned
It is in the US.

I'm from the U.S. and last time I checked (2 days ago) it wasn't, source?
Or at least that's what I read here, because Nintendo is not publishing it here, Level 5 is doing it, so that excludes it from the "every Nintendo retail release will be DD too" thing.

Bullza2o

I wasn't planning on getting any 3DS games for the rest of the year, but this completely changed it. Will be getting at least Crashmo. Maybe Paper Mario, Fluidity, and Guild01.

Top Bottom