• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo confirms live-stream for Iwata GDC keynote

WillyFive

BowieZ said:
29zyn2q.png

I like that list.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Willy105 said:
I'm sure it will be available later. You are not forced to watch it live if you don't have to, and I would recommend paying more attention to your midterm, which I doubt you won't be able to do later.
Yeah, I'm not going to rush or anything. Still, its the first test, and the sample questions were things like "write the syntax of a 'for' loop."

Pikmin 3DS, although they'll probably save that for E3.... Pikmin 3 and E3 go way back!

I'd be so happy to see an English Xenoblade trailer or something. ;(

Zelda trailer gimme!

I'll be asleep, so send the (laughs) to my dreams Iwata-san, I'll look at everything when I wake up!

-KRS-

Xater said:
Someone remind me why a Iwata keynote is exciting. I only remember them being boring as shit.

What?! Pretty much everything Iwata says is interesting :S
There probably won't be any megatons or anything but it'll be interesting to see what his vision for the 3DS is and stuff like that.

Most likely some new Zelda gameplay and possible Pandora's Tower trailer. Have past GDCs revealed anything significant? I thought E3 would be their biggest show of the year.

-KRS-

Warrior_Keoni said:
Most likely some new Zelda gameplay and possible Pandora's Tower trailer. Have past GDCs revealed anything significant? I thought E3 would be their biggest show of the year.

As you say, they have shown a couple of new zelda trailers for TP in the past there. But I don't think anything really significant ever came out of it no.

Warrior_Keoni said:
It will be.

2 trailers isn't that much compared to E3.
We would be lucky to get 1 trailer but hoping for more is just fun.

I've been hurt so many times in the past that I'm afraid to believe...

Ah what the hell. All aboard the hype train motherfuckers

less than two hours, yes?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Mr. Paer said:
I've been hurt so many times in the past that I'm afraid to believe...

Ah what the hell. All aboard the hype train motherfuckers

less than two hours, yes?

Yep.

Dedication Through Light said:
Thats why it has to be the Wii successor; they cant show 3D on live streams so it clearly wont have anything to do with the 3DS
No no no.
Games games games

And a Wii successor is being developed which will create a paradigm shift in home console gaming, and be the size of 4 sardines, whilst having the power of 9 lowland Gorillas

Kard8p3

apana said:
It would be so amazing if Zelda releases in March. I will cry.

Would be awesome but I thought Iwata already said we'd get OoT3D before Skyward Sword. Was that Just for Japan?

Princess Skittles said:
People are expecting megatons out of this?

It seems logical there's going to be a cool trailer or two out of this. Nintendo seems to be treating GDC like another trade-show stop more and more each year.

FoneBone

Kulock said:
It seems logical there's going to be a cool trailer or two out of this. Nintendo seems to be treating GDC like another trade-show stop more and more each year.
There'll be something, but the way certain people are getting themselves overhyped you'd think this was E3.

If this is like Iwata's previous GDC keynotes, it should be half to two-thirds development/industry talk, and one-third to half E3-lite (emphasis on "lite").

Kard8p3 said:
Would be awesome but I thought Iwata already said we'd get OoT3D before Skyward Sword. Was that Just for Japan?
Releasing SS in March would make no sense. With Pokemon Black/White PLUS the 3DS launch coming in America this month, releasing Zelda in the same time frame would only end up forcing Nintendo to compete with itself

Of course I don't think anyone actually expects it to be released this month. It would be great if they surprised us with a summer launch, but I'm not expecting anything until the holiday season

Regardless, if we get a new trailer at the keynote I will be very happy. Hilarious Nintendo GAF thread + new Zelda information = excellent Wednesday

pulga

Banned
Huh, this is today? Should make my work day interesting...can't help but get..

HYYYYYPEEED CHOOOO CHOOOO

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
_Alkaline_ said:
How much longer? When are they gonna get to the fireworks factory!?

1.5 hours.

EatChildren said:
1.5 hours.

Seriously? Pfft, I don't have to be sitting here waiting for some shitty speech. I could be out with friends and smashing bitches.

You expected a forever alone here didn't you? Well you'd be wrong.

Seriously

foreveralone

Top Bottom