• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.4.21 - Apr. 20th, 11PM EDT [Done]

Aguila

#ICONIC
Pour on the coal, boys, this train ain't stoppin! CHOO CHOO!

xvkul.jpg

Okay, time to dehype myself.

Predictions:

* Nintendo spinning off console division to reduce flagging profits.
* Iwata giving control of NCL to Reggie due to NoA's stronger overall sales of the Wii this generation.
* The Mario series being given a five year rest to reduce franchise fatigue.
* Iwata Asks will be replaced by "Happy Mii Cartoon Hour" on nintendo.com
* Future revision of the 3DS removes left circle pad. Solution to retain compatibility is a "Circle Pad Dual Pro" which adds both left and right circle pads when needed
* Game localization to America will be strictly limited to brain teaser style games and the Nintendogs series, though the latter will be given an online first person shooter mode
* Still no Mother 4.

Wow...

I will say this though, as far as Epic Yarn, that was a case of just forgetting about it. That second one however I've never even heard of, I don't think. Is it any good?

It's a pretty classic-styled Kirby game with a little bit of extra content and four-player co-op. I played through it with a friend and thought it was a blast.

zroid

Banned
Wow...

I will say this though, as far as Epic Yarn, that was a case of just forgetting about it. That second one however I've never even heard of, I don't think. Is it any good?

hahaha, I thought you were joking. ~_~

It's not as good as Epic Yarn IMO, but it's a fun time. One critic from a prominent outlet even gave it a 10/10!
disclaimer: it was noted Kirby fanboy Jim Sterling

I'm going to reinstall Windows 7 on my laptop while my desktop watches Twitter and this thread, all while listening to the latest Comedy Button.

My life is good. I like riding trains.

Seda

Wow...

I haven't played it myself - Wii was stolen :( - but I gave it to my brothers for one of their birthdays last year (16 and 18) and they have openly told me they the game is really fun.

Top Bottom