• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.4.21 - Apr. 20th, 11PM EDT [Done]

WhyMe6

3DS Music - the sequel to Wii Music had better be revealed.

Imagine the possibilities!

I absolutely love Wii Music. My only complaint is that Nintendo has a massive library of absolutely incredible music that I'd love to play but they didn't include. Brawl's soundtrack showed the breadth of brilliance they have at their disposal. I'd love for DLC packs of songs - Pokemon music especially (D/P - Route 209 <3).

Kyon

Banned
I can't believe I took time off personal stuff for this lol we always do this. Oh well I'm normally not disappointed with Ninty so whatever

Bullza2o

Alright guys, my setup is ready. Fullscreen ND on my monitor, GAF and Twitter (hoping for NOA tweets) on my laptop screen. My body is ready!

Ustream feed in one window, Cheesemeister's twitter feed in the other, sparkling champagne in hand, popcorn popping!

Is there anyway to get just the tweets on twitter, not the other boxes? I'm trying to minimize space used by the twitter window, and there's all this crap to the left of the tweets that I don't care about.

Getting my last minute ticket to board the train. If Fire Emblem gets a NA release, it will be worth it.

Of course it will. I cant believe there was any doubt. Whether it will happen today, who knows, but sine NOA decided on just a twitter update, a single release date sounds plausible tonight.

J-Rock

Banned
HERE WE GO!

ibxmujSnEnqaJE.gif

Top Bottom