• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct for NA/EU coming tomorrow (3DS, Q1 2014 games)

this one Delivered hard!

p0QHO.gif

Not

Banned
Nuts, so I guess we won't get new Zelda or Smash Bros news unless Iwata's there from now on.

Psyched to get Miiverse on my 3DS though. What should my NNID be?

Empty

i shouldn't have spoiled so much of 3d world but hngggggg

the pikimin 3 footage of the christmas tree and factory made me want the game. not normally a big pikmin person.

looking forward to bravely default demo and hopefully jet rocket is good. looked fun in the trailer

p.s WHERE'S DRAGON QUEST :mad:

BowieZ

Banned
A bit disappointed (and honestly, baffled) there was no Link to the Past (either Wii U or 3DS), but pretty good Direct otherwise.

Some of those indie titles look very promising!

Direct fucking delivered!

With incredibly low expectations, anything can deliver. Weird that they resorted to 3D World spoilers to do it.

But hey, after mentioning it months ago and removing every other method of communication on the platform, we're finally getting Miiverse on 3DS. Soon-ish.

trixx

Unified account is useless also. You still would have to buy the game twice and if you lose your 3ds you can't link it to your wii u account again.

Basically it's just for sharing balances, which is good for the people that don't use credit cards i guess

Cosmozone

Could only follow Cheesemeister's Twitter, but that turned out the opposite of what I was expecting. Miiverse, yay! And no FAST Neo trailer instead.

vall03

Whats this Pocket Football Club? I assume its an EU game? Don't remember it being mentioned in the US Direct, dammit NoA!

It was a good Direct, but I really want to know WHAT THE FUCK is up with the Virtual Console. I expected an SMB3 or Link to the Past release date, at least. An I have no idea where the N64 and GBA games are that they promised.

Nia

I didn't really want to spoil myself, but
playable Rosalina
has cemented 3D World as Game of the Year.

Kater

Banned
Eh, not even any AA5 DLC news or something else concerning Phoenix Wright vs. Professor Layton.

Lame.

That is the only thing that's dissapointing about this Nintendo Direct.
But still, we'll get Youtube and Miiverse on the 3DS and that's good enough for now, in my opinion at least.

Unified account made this Direct worth it. And Mario looks like the GOTFY. Seriously. More variety in a handful of levels than some entire games from beginning to end.

Shmup level...
LVGNE35Y6IVJCRD5TNI55ZUTTVBJ3DMR.jpeg

It was alright, I kept my expectations tempered but all I was hoping for was a FAST Neo trailer. Glad to see unified accounts coming, Bravely Default CE coming stateside and more goodness from SM3DW though.

Top Bottom