• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

Ganondorfo

No reason to go overboard with expectations, but I guess this is reasonable to expect:

F-Zero Ultra
Metroid Prime 4 U
Metroid Zero Fusion 3DS
Mother 4 / (Mother Trilogy on VC)
Super Mario Universe (galaxy 3)
Eternal Darkness 2
Star Tropics Wii U
Robot U
Advance Wars 3DS
Elite Beat Agents 3DS
Sin & Punishment 3
Kid Icarus Uprising 2 Wii U
Mole Mania 3DS
Wave Race Wii U
1080 Wii U
Shenmue 3
Gunstar Heroes U
Panzer Dragoon Collection U
Seiken Densetsu 3 3DS
Dragon Quest 7 localization
Squaresoft Hidden Gems Collection - Live a Live, Bahamut Lagoon etc
Mega Man Legends 3
Castlevania: The Dark Souls Edition
Igavania 3DS
Metroid Dread
Contra 3DS
Konami Wai Wai World 3 3DS
Seiken Densetsu Reboot
Streets of Rage 4 3DS
Skies of Arcadia 2
Phantasy Star 5
Metroid Another M
Final Fantasy 7 Remake Betrayalton

CHOOOO CHOOOOO

I dont think any game would be announced of that list, if it was Internet would be broken by tomorrow and a lot of old school fans would be happy.

It is clearly going to be the Wii U Megaman game with Amiibo support.....(Damn you Capcom why won't you let us have a megaman game!!!!!!) This is definitely not going to be the case......

RedColumn

IYt8Ayb.png

So one of the announced games from them are close to launch... maybe?

That I have record:
-Nova-111 (TBA)
-The Swindle (Summer 2015)
-Ultratron

http://www.indie-eshop.com/search?s=curve

All of them for Wii U... probably is Ultratron that is the only one that has already a PC version finished.

I really hope they don't mess too much with Mewtwo's animations from Melee. His run animation, throws and specials are some of the best and most memorable animations in Smash.

Him having animations from Stadium (Shadow Ball and Jab) plus him holding items with his mind and his crazy throw animations with enemies flying all over are classic Mewtwo.

I'm also afraid they're going to cut his shiny (green) skin because the Pokemon Company seems funny with shiny skins, since only Pikachu has a true shiny skin (and Greninja and Charizard have sort of shiny skins) I feel like they don't like having shiny colors out there as just regular alts.

Dr. Buni

Fire Emblem Awakening, you need to buy it. Like right now order it from Amazon or run to the store.
No, they really don't. Unless they like underwhelming games with awful characters. If anything they should buy Path of Radiance to play on the Wii BC or Gamecube.
I really hope they don't mess too much with Mewtwo's animations from Melee. His run animation, throws and specials are some of the best and most memorable animations in Smash.

Him having animations from Stadium (Shadow Ball and Jab) plus him holding items with his mind and his crazy throw animations with enemies flying all over are classic Mewtwo.

I'm also afraid they're going to cut his shiny (green) skin because the Pokemon Company seems funny with shiny skins, since only Pikachu has a true shiny skin (and Greninja and Charizard have sort of shiny skins) I feel like they don't like having shiny colors out there as just regular alts.
Mewtwo is genderless btw.

No, they really don't. Unless they like underwhelming games with awful characters. If anything they should buy Path of Radiance to play on the Wii BC or Gamecube.

Mewtwo is genderless btw.
Yeah because that's the least expenisve, easiest to get your hands on title in the franchis, right?

Xieldos

Would love to get excited about this but after the Zelda delay it's been difficult to get excited about my 3DS and Wii U.

Hopefully we'll get some new info on Star Fox at the very least

Fbh

Realistically expecting:

- Definitive Xenoblade Date
- Definitive Splatoon Date
- New Footag from that Yoshi Game
- Something new on 3DS

Realistically hoping:

- New Wave of Downlodable Wii Games

Unrealistically hoping:
- SMT X Fire Emblem full reveal, trailer with ingame content, new details. Coming "later this year"

That is NA.
It is 1st NA, 2nd JP, and 4th EU I think.
Makes sense considering this is probably about Splatoon and Wooly World which will get different release dates per region.
I got a PAL N3DS, so watching both 1st and 4th.

Lol no it's worldwide direct, so all at the same time

Project treasure, devil's third, and SMT X FE for this direct or e3??

Devil's Third should be in this direct, since there's age restriction mentioned for JP direct iinm

Top Bottom