• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - February 2013

zigg

Pretty surprised to see Switch Force ahead of Runner 2. I personally think Runner 2 is a classic and should be bought by every Wii U owner especially since there is a lack of software out right now. It is well worth $15 people so jump on it!
$15 may explain it. To hear the modern game consumer describe it, $15 is highway robbery.

Asimov

Banned
When is Toki Tori 2 going to be released?

The WiiWare version was great, but it was using pre-rendered sprites. Is the Wii U game using full 3D graphics?

Asimov

Banned
Pretty surprised to see Switch Force ahead of Runner 2. I personally think Runner 2 is a classic and should be bought by every Wii U owner especially since there is a lack of software out right now. It is well worth $15 people so jump on it!

Is Mighty Switch Force still $5?

serplux

When is Toki Tori 2 going to be released?

The WiiWare version was great, but it was using pre-rendered sprites. Is the Wii U game using full 3D graphics?

It's gonna be released in the next few weeks, considering that they just submitted the game to Nintendo. It's also full 3D. 720p, 60 FPS. Also apparently Metroidvania-ish, but I'm not really sure how that's gonna work. They wanna make it the same price as the WiiWare remake, so $10. It's pretty cool.

Asimov

Banned
It's gonna be released in the next few weeks, considering that they just submitted the game to Nintendo. It's also full 3D. 720p, 60 FPS. Also apparently Metroidvania-ish, but I'm not really sure how that's gonna work. They wanna make it the same price as the WiiWare remake, so $10. It's pretty cool.

Well... I'm sold.

First day for sure. Now I need $30 space bucks to buy Runner 2, Toki Tori 2 and MSF.

Top Bottom