• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - March 2012

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Nintendo owe me 50+ gold 3ds coins. And I'm gonna seek interest on that.

zigg

I already have a golden-pantsed Reggie from E3 and I don't want another.

I will steal his puzzle pieces and beat him up and leave him in the alley.

BooJoh

I must admit, I'm a little disappointed I can't rehire Reggie in the rehire old heroes menu. I still just have two streetpasses, so a reusable level 7 would have been really nice.

zigg

I must admit, I'm a little disappointed I can't rehire Reggie in the rehire old heroes menu. I still just have two streetpasses, so a reusable level 7 would have been really nice.
Christmastime at the mall was really good to us.

backlot

I get streetpasses every time I go out these days. I don't even live in Japan!

Yeah, after this last Christmas there have been 5 or 6 different people that I pass every few days. A big step up from the 1 streetpass every week or two that it was a year ago.

Wait, Reggie is Lvl 7 and Iwata 5? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?

edit:
I get streetpasses every time I go out these days. I don't even live in Japan!
Damn, Germany must really hate the 3DS. I want moar pink pieces!

Henke

It took me this long to realise that my Link's Awakening cart isn't going to work in either my DSL or 3DS...

How does the eShop version look on the big screen?

Wario Land 2 hitting the Japanese eShop on 04/04
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/eshop/vc/qajj/index.html

img_vc.jpg

screen1.jpg
screen2.jpg
screen3.jpg
screen4.jpg

A 3D game AND a demo pretty much means we have zero chance of getting a VC game this week.

Exactly. We're approaching the 2 months since we got Gameboy games mark right now.

If it wasn't for Punch Out and the GG games, it would be almost two months of NO VC. And I have a hard time counting the NES stuff as it is due the the combo factor of being an Ambassador and the fact that it's on the Wii.

It's messed up that they didn't release Kid Icarus II to go along with the release of Uprising.

I was actually hoping for it to be released.

_woLf

Used Reggie in Find Me 2 or whatever, he was scared away by the enemy and was effectively useless.

Thanks, Nintendo.

BooJoh

Okay, to correct myself from earlier, you can rehire Reggie. Apparently you can only use a hero once per day or something? I've only ever gotten two StreetPasses, so they're level 1 and there's no reason for me to have used the rehire feature before.

donny2112

Used Reggie in Find Me 2 or whatever, he was scared away by the enemy and was effectively useless.

Thanks, Nintendo.

You can buy him the next day. 7 coins I think. Just buy someone else (a throwaway) first. :)

you can rehire Reggie.

Yeah, I had to bump the system ahead a day, but he was there. Now with the 20-coin potion, Level 2's become 5 and Reggie becomes a Level 7. Ought to be good damage on those way-too-high-HP bosses. :lol

zigg

I got no Reggie. I got the blue indicator, but in-game, nothing.

Is it because I got him at E3 before? Dunno. My wife and daughter both got him.

All I wanted was puzzle pieces :sob:

Wario Land 2 hitting the Japanese eShop on 04/04
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/eshop/vc/qajj/index.html

img_vc.jpg

screen1.jpg
screen2.jpg
screen3.jpg
screen4.jpg
I want. I mean, yeah, I've got the actual cartridge for the game sitting on my desk at home, but still! Wario Land 2 is one of my favorite platformers, ever. I can't really decide between it and Wario Land 3 which one was better.

I believe the latest Nintendo Power issue said that it'll be coming soon.

Not sure what "soon" means to them but hopefully this week or next.
They're probably operating by Valve Time, so sometime after Episode 3 launches.

Wario Land 2 on the way? oh yes, one of my favourite GB games and now i'll be able to play it in glorious colour, no more messing around with the various GBC colour schemes for me.

To my disappointment I have to say that the first Wario Land wasn't as good as i'd hoped it to be, hopefully WL2 holds up well.

Sinthetic

Finally got my Kid Icarus 3D code from Nintendo. I called them up and they sorted it out for me really fast. The best thing about the call was being put on hold (the music was the Lost Woods from OOT).

StayDead

So happy that Wario Land 2 is getting a release next week!

One of my first ever games I owned and one of my favourite Nintendo games ever. Never played the colour version either o_O!

Top Bottom