• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - March 2013

serplux

Alright, we only have one more NES ambassador title to go in America (Balloon Fight)! Maybe we can start moving to GBC games?

Maybe we can actually get Mario 3 one day.

Got River King, still debating whether I should get Splash and Crash (Kersploosh) with the rest of my cash. Eshop ratings so far aren't too great yet, probably gonna wait for more impressions.

Chopper

Kersploosh is a perfectly lovely arcade game. It won't last you a giant amount of time, but is very pleasant to dip in and out of. There are unlocks that I haven't found yet, the controls are great and the 3D effect is one of the most striking on the system. Spend your pennies gentlemen.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Who can post 3DS and Wii U current titles charts (just current, no need for all software / 3DS/Wii U only software, those can be posted just once a week) in US right now?

Ah, beril: Gunman Clive has received over 100 ratings in Italy! To think I've been one of the first ones to rate it in my country XD

That's a great price for Sakura Samurai. Go for it gents!

I just got megaman 2 and sword of hope 2 yesterday, so I'm probably not going to get anything else this week.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I definitely am. Just bought Real Bout 2, Last Blade 2, KOF 97, Shock Troopers2, and Ninja Masters this week :-D

No ATV?
LLShC.gif

beril

Let's give all our best congratulations to beril. Circle Entertainment is going to publish Gunman Clive in Japan!

Thanks, I didn't even know they had announced it yet. Working on some fixes for the japanese version right now

Doczu

Ok, when i was a kid i really wanted to play River King on my gameboy, but never had the chance. so does the game hold up after all these years? i like the looks of it (nice gbc graphics), but how is the gameplay? typical light rpg game? how long to beat it?

tl;dr - worth the price?

Mpl90

I don't know if it's in the US eShop too, but in the European 3DS eShop there's a 3D trailer for Harmoknight. Looks great :D

And...no one posting 3DS and Wii U US eShop current titles charts for today?

UK 3DS charts as of 7th March

Recent Bestsellers
1. Pokémon Dream Radar
2. Splash or Crash
3. Nightsky
4. Gunman Clive
5. Pac-Man
6. Super Mario Bros.
7. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
8. Pokédex 3D Pro
9. Cut the Rope
10. Pullblox
11. Castlevania
12. Super Mario Land2: 6 Golden Coins
13. Mega Man 2
14. Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels
15. The "Denpa" Men: They Came By Wave
16. Crimson Shroud
17. Plants vs Zombies
18. Colors! 3D
19. Inchworm Animation
20. Picross E2 (too low, man)

All time

1. Pokémon Dream Radar
2. Pullblox
3. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
4. Super Mario 3D Land
5. Super Mario Land
6. Super Mario Land2: 6 Golden Coins
7. 3D Classic Kid Icarus
8. Super Mario Bros.
9. Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
10. 3D Classic Kirby's Adventure
11. Plants vs Zombies
12. Colors! 3D
13. Cut the Rope
14. Let's Golf! 3D
15. Zen Pinball 3D
16. Dillon's Rolling Western
17. Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH!
18. Donkey Kong
19. Pokédex 3D Pro
20. Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again

Probably the worst region when it comes to taste. >_> (IMO of course)
Also, nobody carries their 3DS around here. Been here for a month and haven't had a single Streetpass hit! At Uni, nothing. Bus, random streets, nothing. OXFORD STREET, the busiest place of all, NOTHING. I went inside HMV in the gaming section where people play, and still nothing. For a moment I thought I had streetpass off or something. Amazing. -_-

In Paris I got streetpass hits as soon as I got to the airport (3). Then on my away to my accomodation I got 2 more. I don't remember exactly how many hits I got while I stayed there, but it was plenty.

Are people not buying 3DS in the UK?

Oxx

It's all over the place for streetpass in the UK. I hardly get any when hanging-around in the centre of Birmingham for hours, but I regularly get hits in my small town or commuting.

Mpl90

UK 3DS charts as of 7th March

Recent Bestsellers
1. Pokémon Dream Radar
2. Splash or Crash
3. Nightsky
4. Gunman Clive
5. Pac-Man
6. Super Mario Bros.
7. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
8. Pokédex 3D Pro
9. Cut the Rope
10. Pullblox
11. Castlevania
12. Super Mario Land2: 6 Golden Coins
13. Mega Man 2
14. Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels
15. The "Denpa" Men: They Came By Wave
16. Crimson Shroud
17. Plants vs Zombies
18. Colors! 3D
19. Inchworm Animation
20. Picross E2 (too low, man)

All time

1. Pokémon Dream Radar
2. Pullblox
3. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
4. Super Mario 3D Land
5. Super Mario Land
6. Super Mario Land2: 6 Golden Coins
7. 3D Classic Kid Icarus
8. Super Mario Bros.
9. Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
10. 3D Classic Kirby's Adventure
11. Plants vs Zombies
12. Colors! 3D
13. Cut the Rope
14. Let's Golf! 3D
15. Zen Pinball 3D
16. Dillon's Rolling Western
17. Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH!
18. Donkey Kong
19. Pokédex 3D Pro
20. Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again

Probably the worst region when it comes to taste. >_> (IMO of course)
Also, nobody carries their 3DS around here. Been here for a month and haven't had a single Streetpass hit! At Uni, nothing. Bus, random streets, nothing. OXFORD STREET, the busiest place of all, NOTHING. I went inside HMV in the gaming section where people play, and still nothing. For a moment I thought I had streetpass off or something. Amazing. -_-

In Paris I got streetpass hits as soon as I got to the airport (3). Then on my away to my accomodation I got 2 more. I don't remember exactly how many hits I got while I stayed there, but it was plenty.

Are people not buying 3DS in the UK?

Last year it was the second best selling console in UK, ahead of PS3 and behind 360, but it's still the worst territory for the console by far. Especially software wise. And thanks to both Heropon and you for posting the charts. :)

Heropon

I was looking the Gunman Clive rating in the Spanish eShop thanks to that indy section in the front page and remembered that I didn't rate it. There were 99 when I did it, when does the new number of ratings show?

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
I was looking the Gunman Clive rating in the Spanish eShop thanks to that indy section in the front page and remembered that I didn't rate it. There were 99 when I did it, when does the new number of ratings show?
Give it a day or half.

It's all over the place for streetpass in the UK. I hardly get any when hanging-around in the centre of Birmingham for hours, but I regularly get hits in my small town or commuting.

You should try Birmingham Uni. I mean you'd get at least one... from me. Also, girl who got stabbed this morning, messed up as fuck right? :\

Oxx

You should try Birmingham Uni. I mean you'd get at least one... from me. Also, girl who got stabbed this morning, messed up as fuck right? :

I guess I'd potentially get more passes from student places rather than rolling around the Bull Ring.

But sounds like a good call by me not to go in today (not that I use the bus).

Is there a resource that goes into the differences between the retail Nano Assault, EX, and Neo? I own the 3DS cart and Wii U download and am wondering if EX is worth picking up.

jmizzal

You would think Nintendo would want to get these WiiU eshop games out before the big games rush out the end of the month.

Tank Tank Tank and Zen Pen ball 2, instead they release nothing on the WiiU shop

I understand Toki Tori 2 since it was just submitted last week, but its only one more week before the big WiiU games come out this month.

Top Bottom