• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - May 2015

Tizoc

I can assure you the MML3 prototype never made it to eShop. When Capcom cancelled production of the game, they also stopped that from happening.

Apparently, only one person managed to get his hands on the prototype:

http://www.destructoid.com/meet-the-only-journalist-to-play-mega-man-legends-3-210943.phtml

I see thanks.

No, you cannot. You'd have to import a Wii U from Japan in order to access the Japanese eShop.

As for games Konami has on the Japanese VC but not in the US:

NES/Famicom:

- Twinbee
- Princess Tomato of the Salad Land
- Antarctic Adventure
- Ganbare Goemon! Karakuri Dōchū
- Yie Ar Kung-Fu
- Nuts & Milk
- Ganbare Goemon 2
- Getsu Fūma Den

SNES/Super Famicom:

- Ganbare Goemon 2: Kiteretsu Shōgun Magginesu
- Ganbare Goemon 3: Shishijūrokubē no Karakuri Manji Gatame
- Pop'n TwinBee
- TwinBee: Rainbow Bell Adventure

& then ALL the MSX games (we don't have it here) and the PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 stuff since we also don't have that.

Pretty sure that list is correct. Might have missed one or two, but I compared Wiki lists.
Thanks, I take it I can still play these if I have a Japanese Wii too right? Just hook up the classic controlers and I can play these just fine.

Tempting~

deadfolk

I will never pay a single cent to support Altered Beast or Ecco the Dolphin.

Altered Beast I can understand, but Ecco isn't a bad game by any means. It may not be to your taste, but it's no disaster like AB. That's just a decent conversion of a terrible port of a bad arcade game.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Altered Beast I can understand, but Ecco isn't a bad game by any means. It may not be to your taste, but it's no disaster like AB. That's just a decent conversion of a terrible port of a bad arcade game.

I don't like Ecco and never did, that's all. It's a perfectly trippy game that is too hard and too frustrating, and I like hard and frustrating games normally.

What I really don't care for is the idea that I should support a company by buying games I don't want to play so that other games will come from them. I got Sonic and Fantasy Zone and I'll wait for sales on the rest.

sörine

Banned
Sega 3D Classics themes?! YES!!!!

Pretty good week overall, I'll nab 3D Thunderblade, NSMB, MMBN3 Blue and Nihilumbra.

Both games are trash but I bought them anyway.

I apologized for derailing this thread, but is there a Wii-U community thread on Neogaf? Really need to go to one to get some help for my system :)

Tizoc

tumblr_no776aUGXJ1r88jumo1_1280.jpg

Then buy everything but those two.

sörine;163935157 said:
Both games are trash but I bought them anyway.

I bought them...for the people.
So that the people will one day be graced with
1181242120109.jpg

Besides one of those two has you WIIIISE FWOM YO GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!

deadfolk

I don't like Ecco and never did, that's all. It's a perfectly trippy game that is too hard and too frustrating, and I like hard and frustrating games normally.

What I really don't care for is the idea that I should support a company by buying games I don't want to play so that other games will come from them. I got Sonic and Fantasy Zone and I'll wait for sales on the rest.

Sure - I wouldn't seriously advocate buying games you don't want for that reason. Buying games you don't want in order to send a message sends the wrong message anyway.

Just post your problem here 1st

Since this past Monday, I noticed that there is this purple mark that is about size of a Quarter on the left side of the Gamepad screen. The mark only shows up during dark scenes, but can't find the mark at all when playing games with vibrant colors such as Mario Kart and Donkey Kong.

I didn't drop nor cause any damage that I am aware of to the Gamepad :(

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
WOOOOOOOO, out in the US as well!

I'll post the prices when I can. Do I have to beat the other stages first before I can buy them, or can I get them instantly?

VideoMan

30% Failure Rate
Stretchmo Full Pass: $9.99

Mallo's Playtime Plaza (100 puzzles): $4.99
Poppy's Sculpture Square (50 puzzles): $2.99
Colin's Fortress of Fun (50 puzzles): $2.99
Poppa Blox's NES Expo (50 puzzles): $2.99

Stretchmo Studio unlocked with any purchase.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Mallo's Playtime Plaza: $5
Poppy's Sculpture Square: $3
Corin's Fortress of Fun: $3
Papa Blox's NES Expo: $3

Bundle: $10 (save $4)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
3D Thunder Blade + Stretchmo GET!
hmm when is NA getting Space Harrier and Sonic :/
3D Classics of Space Harrier & Sonic? We've had those for a LOONNGGG time. In fact, 3D Sonic 2 is coming out in a few more months (Sept).

Edit: Hopefully this isn't the full sale, but the eShop Offers page mentions these Capcom games:

- Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
- Ducktales Remastered
- Resident Evil Revelations (3DS & Wii U)
- Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D
- Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystaria

wilflare

3D Classics of Space Harrier & Sonic? We've had those for a LOONNGGG time. In fact, 3D Sonic 2 is coming out in a few more months (Sept).

Edit: Hopefully this isn't the full sale, but the eShop Offers page mentions these Capcom games:

- Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
- Ducktales Remastered
- Resident Evil Revelations (3DS & Wii U)
- Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D
- Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystaria

oh gawd - I need to navigate the eShop better

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ducktales Remastered - $14.99 -> $6.75
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystaria - $14.99 -> $5.99
Resident Evil Revelations - $39.99 -> $15.99

I'll grab the 3DS price drops soon.

wilflare

all these sales are tempting me to convert my collection to digital lol

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition - $19.99 -> $7.99
Resident Evil Revelations - $19.99 -> $8.99
Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D - $19.99 -> $7.99

Kinda bummed there's no VC titles on sale. Capcom's done sales on Mega Man titles in the past (X for $2 yeeeesss), so was hoping to see stuff like Demon's Crest discounted.

Resident Evil is $9 on 3DS. Can play with c-stick if you have new 3ds or pro add on.

Street fighter IV and other RE game is $8 on 3DS. Thinking on some of these...

And thes the new Mallo game. He's totally gonna be in he next Smash at this rate. Finally a eShop rep. :p

Too many games and I only have $25. Plus new Atlus sale says and others so maybe EUIV. But I wanna get that physical. But physical is going up and now $32. I (happily considering ts usualy $0) have $35. #Firstwordproblems

I also wanted the new Mario VS DK game but only if someone pays for half of it so they can have a WiiU code. But even then thats $10 that I may wanna spend elsewhere.

What is wrong with me.

jholmes

I've put a good half-hour into Nihilumbra and it's really good! I have no idea how this game was supposed to work on any other platform. It feels tailor-made for Wii U.

It's like $9.65 in Canada or something really wonky. I hate that stuff.

tolkir

7f5TM.png

Wii U | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

Wii U | Virtual Console and Wii Software

Wii U | Sales

• Wooden Sen'Say - $2.99 thru 5/21 (was $9.99)
  • Arrow Time U - $1.49 thru 5/28 (was $1.99)
  • DuckTales: Remastered - $6.75 thru 5/28 (was $14.99)
  • Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara - $5.99 thru 5/28 (was $14.99)
  • GetClose - $1.99 thru 5/28 (was $2.99)
  • Midnight - $0.99 thru 5/28 (was $1.99)
  • Resident Evil Revelations - $15.99 thru 5/28 (was $39.99)
  • Toon Tanks - $1.49 thru 5/28 (was $1.99)
  • Snake Den ($1.25, was $3.99)

Nintendo 3DS | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

Nintendo 3DS | Sales

• Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D - $7.99 thru 5/28 (was $19.99)
  • Resident Evil Revelations - $8.99 thru 5/28 (was $19.99)
  • Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition - $7.99 thru 5/28 (was $19.99)
  • Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars (on sale from May 18 until May 25)
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (on sale from May 18 until May 25)
  • Cooking Mama 4: Kitchen Magic (on sale from May 18 until May 25)
  • Cooking Mama 5: Bon Appétit! (on sale from May 18 until May 25)
  • Gardening Mama 2: Forest Friends (on sale from May 18 until May 25)
  • Big Hero 6 Battle in the Bay ($19.99 until 06/15, then $29.99)
  • Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger ($4.99 from May 15, was $7.99)
  • Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 2 ($4.99 from May 15, was $7.99)

vYU92.png

Wii U | eShop Original Software, Downloadable Content and Demos

• Ultratron (Curve Digital | €8.49 | £6.50 until 05/28, then €9.99 | £7.99)
  • Nihilumbra (Beautifun Games | €6.99 | £5.49 until 05/28, then €8.99 | £6.99)
    TM_WiiUDS_Ultratron_search_thumb.jpg
    TM_WiiUDS_Nihilumbra_search_thumb.png

Wii U | Sales

• Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (Black Forest Games) - €7.49 (Ends May 21, regular price €14.99)
  • Wooden Sen'SeY (Neko Entertainment) - €2.99 (Ends May 21, regular price €9.99)
  • DuckTales: Remastered (CAPCOM) - €6.69 (Ends May 28, regular price €14.99)
  • Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara (CAPCOM) - €5.99 (Ends May 28, regular price €14.99)
  • Resident Evil Revelations (CAPCOM) - €14.99 (Ends May 28, regular price €49.99)
  • Guac' a Mole (Madskull Creations) - €2.69 (Ends June 11, regular price €3.50)

• Fullblox (Nintendo | Free to Start | Full Game: €9.99 | £8.99 | More options available)
  • 3D Thunder Blade (Sega | €4.99 | £4.49)
    TM_3DSDS_Fullblox_search_thumb.jpg
    TM_3DSDS_3DThunderBlade_search_thumb.jpg

Nintendo 3DS | Sales

• BIT.TRIP SAGA (Rising Star Games) - €4.99 (Ends May 21, regular price €19.99)
  • Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi (Rising Star Games) - €11.99 (Ends May 21, regular price €29.99)
  • Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns (Rising Star Games) - €9.99 (Ends May 21, regular price €19.99)
  • Hometown Story (Rising Star Games) - €14.99 (Ends May 21, regular price €29.99)
  • Virtue's Last Reward (Rising Star Games) - €9.99 (Ends May 21, regular price €24.99)
  • Animal Hospital (Bigben Interactive) - €14.99 (Ends May 28, regular price €24.99)
  • I Love My Horse (Bigben Interactive) - €14.99 (Ends May 28, regular price €24.99)
  • I Love My Pets (Bigben Interactive) - €17.99 (Ends May 28, regular price €29.99)
  • My Exotic Farm (Bigben Interactive) - €4.10 (Ends May 28, regular price €6.99)
  • My Farm 3D (Bigben Interactive) - €4.70 (Ends May 28, regular price €7.99)
  • Resident Evil Revelations (CAPCOM) - €9.89 (Ends May 28, regular price €29.99)
  • Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D (CAPCOM) - €3.99 (Ends May 28, regular price €9.99)
  • Super Street Fighter IV 3D (CAPCOM) - €7.99 (Ends May 28, regular price €19.99)

uxwGK.png

n64coder

lol ...of course you had to post this 1 minute before anyone would actually know.

I know. I looked and saw that it was just about noon and I didn't see any commentary and saw L~A earlier press release. I just thought that it would have been mentioned already by now.

Anyway, I'm glad it's available now.

Top Bottom