• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - October 2013

GulAtiCa

I'll probably grab Dillons.

Is that the first time they've done a 3DS game? Not VC, I mean.

ALTTP is awesome, too. Everyone get that!

They've done it before, but it's certainly not often.

I'm tempted to get LTTP for my upstairs Wii. Even though I have a SNES right next to it. Not like I'm using those coins at the moment.

zroid

Banned
Hmm...tempted to do Dillion's, but I'm left-handed. Not sure it would even be worth my 200 coins.

I haven't played it myself but from what I understand there's very little precision involved. It should be fine for a lefty (I'm one too). I think you just need to wiggle the stylus back and forth.

qko

The new batch of Club Nintendo games are up, fyi.

lbVYmvk.png

Damnit, nothing for me this month. I have all these games.

I haven't played it myself but from what I understand there's very little precision involved. It should be fine for a lefty (I'm one too). I think you just need to wiggle the stylus back and forth.

I can attest to this, though you do need to do it quite a lot. It basically accelerates Dillon. There's other problems with the game you should consider before buying it though really. Whilst impressively big in scope for an eShop game, it's very repetitive. With that in mind, I still really want him for SSB4.

Roto13

How my brain works: "I should get Link to the Past! Wait, I already own that." Then disappointment, as though I missed out on something.

zroid

Banned
Hmmm... I'm quite fascinated by this "Tappingo" game for 3DS. Seems like an interesting concept.

I definitely am onboard with the idea, now hopefully the puzzles themselves will be well-designed.

hongcha

Next week (11/13) in Japan:

Wii U VC gets:

Golf
Final Fantasy

Both Famicom games at 500 yen each.

3DS VC gets:

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Children - Black Book
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Children - Red Book

Both Gameboy color games at 600 yen each. First GBC games in a long time.

GulAtiCa

Yeah, I saw that. I wonder why. Still on for Europe at least.

Edit: Seems the issue is that they were the first ones to try this offer, which caused an issue.

terrisus

So, Link to the Past for Wii VC being a Club Nintendo reward for this month means we're probably not getting Link to the Past for WiiU VC for a while I would guess...

Drago

So, Link to the Past for Wii VC being a Club Nintendo reward for this month means we're probably not getting Link to the Past for WiiU VC for a while I would guess...
Super Metroid was a reward the same month it was released as a 30¢ WiiU game.

I have premium credit so have no choice besides contributing toward Toki Tori & the rest of Two Tribes future 'classic' offerings, because of that price.
Even though I would probably rather be playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut right now.

Glass Joe

Wario's Woods? Cool, I knew I was redeeming those Club Nintendo reward games for a reason. Will pick up the buck upgrade on U and finally play it.

Really looking forward to Wii Sports Club as well, so I'll not whine so dramatically on the poor VC lineup these last several weeks (excluding the amazing Castlevania IV of course). Truth is I have quite a backlog anyhow.

Oh, and what the heck at Ubisoft giving great digital deals in Europe but jack shit in the States? Zombi U and Assassin's Creed 3 still at $60. I don't got time for that.

DenisQc

NINTENDO DOWNLOAD HIGHLIGHTS NEW DIGITAL CONTENT FOR NINTENDO SYSTEMS - NOV. 7, 2013

Nov. 7, 2013

This week's Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:

Nintendo eShop on Wii U™
Wii Sports™ Club – Play your favorite Wii Sports™ game on the Wii U console! With Wii Sports Club, you can now take competitions online. Join a club, compete against other clubs from your region or play local and online multiplayer matches with your friends. You can also use new training modes to improve your skills and support your club. Wii Sports Club - Tennis and Wii Sports Club - Bowling are now available. Wii Sports Club - Golf, Wii Sports Club - Boxing and Wii Sports Club - Baseball are coming soon.

Toki Tori – Toki Tori is the first of three Two Tribes Classics making their way to Wii U in updated HD form. Based on the critically acclaimed Game Boy™ Color game, Toki Tori improves the original on every front. Toki Tori has been adapted to make full use of the Wii U GamePad controller, allowing for off-TV play and optional touch controls.

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS™
Kid Icarus™: Uprising – Designed by Masahiro Sakurai – creator of Kirby™ and Super Smash Bros.™ – Kid Icarus: Uprising is an epic, action-packed odyssey that unfolds with stunning 3D visuals. The game also includes fully voiced levels and an amazing soundtrack. Kid Icarus: Uprising is already available in retail stores and is now in the Nintendo eShop.

Virtual Console™ on Wii U
Wario's Woods™ – In Wario's Woods, control Toad as he scrambles along the bottom of the screen, picks up monsters and bombs and arranges them to clear the screen of enemies. The game features several modes of play, including basic, lesson and time race. Players that enjoy puzzle games like Dr. Mario™ will definitely love Wario's Woods!

Nintendo eShop Sale
Games by ATLUS – For a limited time, select ATLUS titles are $10 off exclusively in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS – including Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan and Code of Princess. Visit the Nintendo eShop for details. This offer is available starting at 9 a.m. PT on Nov. 11 and runs until 9 a.m. PT on Nov. 18.

Also new this week:
• 4 Elements (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
• Crazy Chicken: Director's Cut 3D (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
• Crazy Chicken: Director's Cut (DSiWare™ on Nintendo DSi™)
• KORG M01D (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
• Luxor (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
• My Baby Pet Hotel 3D (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
• Secret Agent Files: Miami (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
• Wario's Woods™ (Virtual Console on Nintendo 3DS)

To view this week's Nintendo Download in its full graphical version, please visit: http://news2know.net/nintendo/downloadmdojfe82.php.

Top Bottom