• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - October 2013

bjork

Ooh, will buy River City Ransom. I'm still waiting for Castlevania 2, but RCR is too good to complain about.

GulAtiCa

If anyone doesn't have any objections, and noone else is currently doing the same, I'll volunteer to take over for Brazil and make a November thread.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Damn, & I JUST finished Sonic Lost World on Wii U. Guess I'll download the 3DS demo to see how that plays.

Gonna get an eShop card later for Senran Kagura Burst & next week's AA5 DLC.

L~A

That seems a bit extreme... it would be a shame to cleave our community in two, when the majority of games release in both regions simultaneously.

Yeah, if the OP is clear enough, you just need to check it out to see if a game's coming to your region or not. Would be much better if NoA had their PR the same day as NoE!
I'm seriously against the whole splitting thing, if possible.

Ah, didn't see his post. I'll let him handle it then, if he wants.

Yes, there's quite a few people who volunteered, including me, Mpl90 and some other. Guess Brazil will have one last thing to do before he retires :D

Katsuragi

To be honest, I was already surprised to see that SK was confirmed for Europe to begin with.
It will be available as packaged retail game in Europe, whereas it's a digital only release in NA. Stranger things have happened, I guess, but it's still a bit mind-blowing. :)

Hey guys, I was on the eshop, and saw 3 atlus titles - code of princess, eoiv and soul hackers at 20 usd(well, 265 mexican pesos, almost the same) is that deal new? it ends this weekend

Also, wich one do you guys recomend: Soul Hackers or Etrian Odyssey IV? I tried the demo of EOIV but got distracted by FE Awakening

Jucksalbe

Banned
Also, wich one do you guys recomend: Soul Hackers or Etrian Odyssey IV? I tried the demo of EOIV but got distracted by FE Awakening
I found Soul Hackers much harder to get into (and actually only have played about 10 hours because of it), EO IV on the other hand is one of my favorite games of the year, so I'd recommend that.

World Conqueror 3D looks like a risk like game. I may have to pick it up depending on the price.

With SENRAN KAGURA Burst, River City Ransom, and Uncharted water, this is going to be an expensive week.

rjc571

Banned
There's a new Wiiware game this week? I literally said "What the fuck" out loud when I read that. Could this possibly mean Descent and Rush Rush Rally Racing might still be coming out? Stay tuned to find out in 2015!

Why exactly does the press release fail to mention that Jett Rocket 2 is out this week, by the way? They're literally sending it out to die.

flowsnake

Why exactly does the press release fail to mention that Jett Rocket 2 is out this week, by the way? They're literally sending it out to die.

Well, it was in the Direct.

Not sure if I want Picross e3, but the "mega picross" part interests me.

GulAtiCa

Well, technically the game came out yesterday after the Direct. So, it didn't come out this week, it came out last week.

What should be asked, is why the NOA Direct barely mentioned it, outside of the indie reel. When I think the NOE one actually featured it?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Absolutely mindboggling that they didn't get Zelda: LTTP out ahead of the sequel. Incredibly stupid.

Don´t know where to ask this.

I want a game for 3DS that both my 8 yo and I can enjoy.
We already have LM DM, MK7, SM3DL, Lego City and GunMan Clive. I was amazed at how he handled the latter.

I want SteamWorld Dig but don´t know if he can handle that, any other feedback is welcome, thanks!

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
If he handles those other then Steamworld Dig should be no problemo

Did I not see Animal Crossing and Pokemon in your list btw? He should like that

Santiako

We already have LM DM, MK7, SM3DL, Lego City and GunMan Clive. I was amazed at how he handled the latter.

I want SteamWorld Dig but don´t know if he can handle that, any other feedback is welcome, thanks!

Pokémon!

D-e-f-

Banned

SteamWorld Dig is the easiest game out of all of those. You dig. You collect treasure. Every now and again there's an enemy that either explodes into your face or can be easily taken out. The challenge in this game comes from trying to stop playing it because it's so addictive to go "just a little deeper and get one more backpack full of treasure!"

I've been playing Picdun 2 as I think about going further in Etrian Odyssey Untold.

I got tricked into thinking I was playing a dungeon crawler but it's really a puzzle game.

My 8 year old son LOVED Steamworld Dig! He's finished it twice - if your son can handle Gunman Clive, he'll have no bother with Steamworld.

thomaser

Oh no. Picross E3 came out in Europe. Now I cannot work or sleep or concentrate on anything else until it's completed 100%. Those games are dangerous!

GulAtiCa

So.. Several people have suggested they were interested in making a new thread. Yet.. noone has yet to do so. Anyone who originally was interested, actually going to do so? If you need the source, just quote the OP (someone asked) :p

Top Bottom