• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo kicks ass, once again.

Gattsu25

Banned
d-2.jpg

Damn them for making great use of connectivity! >_<

need. more. gameboys.

Vark

My friends and I just beat it... 2 day's, about 20 hours of gametime total.

Nothing like coming home at 7am after staying up all night saving Zelda's helpless ass.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
You know... I don't think I really care if the next Zelda is realistic. I'd love another Zelda game that looks like that artwork.

Scrow said:
You know... I don't think I really care if the next Zelda is realistic. I'd love another Zelda game that looks like that artwork.

I think we must proud of this change in the game design. Nowadays, I prefer a realistic Zelda than another cel-shading Zelda. It's my opinion btw.

FriScho

I feel sorry for the poor little Octopus (more like a Quadropus). 4 with weapons against one without weapons and a stupid mouth. Nintendo makes Links a gang of bullies. :)

Gattsu25

Banned
I didn't copy your design intentionally or otherwise…our threads simply share a picture OMFG!

That said…I need new friends…only ONE has a GBA SP + cable

BuddyC

Woch [Eol] said:
I think we must proud of this change in the game design. Nowadays, I prefer a realistic Zelda than another cel-shading Zelda. It's my opinion btw.

....so that's your opinion, then?

Ristamar

I really want this game, but I'm still wrapped up in multiple FF:CC campaigns. My GBA-owning friends love TEH CONNECTIVITY.

how many stages are there?

i spent 2 hours on the 2nd level @_@"

most of the time were wasted on the bridge part where you can hit the switch to make the bridge appear/disappear, it's crazy when someone tries to go for some force gems and you hit the bridge out haha~

Vark

"how many stages are there?"

There's 8 worlds, each with I guess about 4 stages, plus all the tingle tower stuff (one minigame for each world) and the obligatory multi stage final boss.

Got to play it with 2 people yesterday, probably jump it up to 4 this weekend! Should be awesome.

Really really fun multiplayer game.

AeroGod

nameless_child said:
most of the time were wasted on the bridge part where you can hit the switch to make the bridge appear/disappear, it's crazy when someone tries to go for some force gems and you hit the bridge out haha~

I got punched in the face for that. I kept hitting it untill the other 3 guys died twice. Man, when will they learn. Obviouly you dont cross it if you see im enjoying you fall in it. The mutliplayer is just brutally fun, even the Shadow Battles. IMO, its the best non-online multiplayer video game of all time. It even kicks the shit out of Super Smash Bros., it kicks it hard. Sooooo damned fum. Major major props to Nintendo for putting this out, and here I was worried Id never see a decent Zelda game ever again. :p

I also thought the single player version of Four Swords was going ot be shitty like FF:CC, but dammit, its actually really really good even if its a bit on the easier side. Hell, its even better then The Wind Waker. :D

WOO! Go Zelda.

Dave Long

Banned
It's a great game, no doubt. I'm playing with my six year old son. He and his younger brothers absolutely love the game. There's a bit more reading than I'd hoped but we're managing. I love how you end up shouting things at each other and just plain chatting while playing. Everyone likes to talk about the social aspects of gaming but a lot of times even with a room full of people most folks are quiet while playing.

Not with this game. It can piss you off!

Good stuff.

Top Bottom