• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Network ID - Friend codes no more [Maybe? Maybe not? Not clarified, yay]

rpmurphy

But what if you have stuff on both an existing Wii SD card and on the Wii Channel Menu? How's that work when you're occupying the SD Card slot with the WiiU transfer tool on it?
I would imagine the transfer tool will look at both the internal memory and what's on the SD card. Probably not a major worry at this point.

Who is making the Wii U OT and when should it be up?

it should have been up when gaming sites got their Wii U and the First Reviews come in.

I would stay it should have been up already to help answer launch question. We have many threads spread around and we are not staying On Topic so it is needed to cover all those questions we all want to talk about.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
it should have been up when gaming sites got their Wii U and the First Reviews come in.

I would stay it should have been up already to help answer launch question. We have many threads spread around and we are not staying On Topic so it is needed to cover all those questions we all want to talk about.

Gaf rules = week before release.

I think Rösti will do it

Wii U Release Day by Rösti

you are correct. if its being done by him the OP will have more information than nintendo even gave us =P

IrishNinja

yeah i think the only thing i wanted to see more of was the accomplishments...i stand by my statement that simply patching them into VC classics would get more buys!

Why exactly are some people referring to Nintendo Network as NiN? It's silly. I don't understand why NN doesn't work for an abbreviation. NNID. There, see?

nine inch nails fans try to get references in where they can, beyond halo. speaking of...

Who is making the Wii U OT and when should it be up?

Wii-U |OT| The WU is comin through; the outcome is critical

imjust1n

Banned
Good no more friend codes I wish they didnt use the words friend codes in the direct it was very confusing for others.
Now we have a Thread like this where everyone is like
"SOO... NNID thats still numbers?"
"SO theres still friend codes??"
NO numbers at all... its like xbox and ps3 you pick a name like ..ILOVECATS666
or something and create your mii and profile and BAM you are in miiverse.
The only thing that is stupid to me is the limit to friends and followers like xbox I know has a limit to 100 and I dont like that. I dont have 100 friends but im getting close and I have to be forced to pick people to delete.
For followers well 1000 is alot but how about them popular people that have like a million followers on twitter or something.

rpmurphy

Good no more friend codes I wish they didnt use the words friend codes in the direct it was very confusing for others.
Now we have a Thread like this where everyone is like
"SOO... NNID thats still numbers?"
"SO theres still friend codes??"
NO numbers at all... its like xbox and ps3 you pick a name like ..ILOVECATS666
or something and create your mii and profile and BAM you are in miiverse.
The only thing that is stupid to me is the limit to friends and followers like xbox I know has a limit to 100 and I dont like that. I dont have 100 friends but im getting close and I have to be forced to pick people to delete.
For followers well 1000 is alot but how about them popular people that have like a million followers on twitter or something.
The 1000 limit is how many people you can follow, not how many people can follow you. There doesn't seem to be a limit on the latter.

Top Bottom