• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Press Conference

well GS and IGN has not changed the times yet.

nintendos live stream will be on GS as they link to that page, so if the conference have been pushed back then GS should have changed the time dont you think?

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Well you'd think, but they didn't even bother to tell us the Sony conference would be delayed yesterday, just left the time as 3 or whatever it was. We didn't get it till ages after that.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Chony said:
If I stream the conference at 9:30, will it start at the beginning, or will it be a half an hour in?
new to the concept of live streaming I see....

BarneyBP

What's with the varying size of the "DVD like" O's in the Revolution's logo? A reference to the cube compatability?

Or are they... GYROSCOPES.

(I don't know what those look like)

garrickk

BarneyBP said:
What's with the varying size of the "DVD like" O's in the Revolution's logo? A reference to the cube compatability?

A big "O" is always a veiled reference to an Orgasm. RevOlution is the new sexy afterall.

Or, I guess it could be the two O's are referring to the two disc sizes as someone mentioned earlier. I'm pretty sure I'm right though.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
BarneyBP said:

Or are they... GYROSCOPES.

(I don't know what those look like)
It's the different sized discs (Revolution and GCN games).

Bartman3010 said:
So how much time before the conference starts?
It was scheduled to start 30 minutes from now but the countdown on Nintendo's site expires 2.5 hours from now so we don't know if it's been delayed or if the timer is for something else.

EDIT: I checked Nintendo's site and it said 23.5 hours, I refresh the page and it says 1.5 hours. :lol

Kicko

I just wanna know the specs of this machine and what's so 'revolutionary' about it. If it is only 2 or 3 times faster than the gamecube I'll be seriously let down. We're approximately 30 minutes away from the show, time to grab some popcorn.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
God damnit!

You need fucking Gamespot Complete to watch the press conference live!

I was not expecting Nintendo to simply redirect me to a pay-to-watch site. Damnation.

effzee

umm i signed up thru nintendo and ended up at gamespot......isnt this the service where the xbox feed was butchered? i hope they get thier shit right during this...i dont want to be kicked off right when some thing big is being revealed.

meh i have a bad feeling now that they wont show much or enough to be this excited.

olimario

Banned
extremetyannouncement.jpg

"20 MINUTES, PEOPLE!!"
"WE GOT 20 MINUTES!!"

hooo

boooy
Is the gamespot stream supposed to be free? The first time I followed it there from Nintendo, it actually loaded a stream, now it's just a demand for money.

TheDiave

Banned
Ohhhhhh man... The anticipation's killin' me! After what MS and Sony have shown of their next-gen systems, Nintendo better have something special up their sleeves... 'Cuz with the PS3, the bar hath been raised ten-fold.

Tiktaalik

I loaded up the site and there is a windows media player window built into the webpage playing ps3 stuff like insomniac's shooter. I haven't gotten any messages about paying. Will this window turn into the nintendo conference?

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Last year it was possible to get audio from Nintendo's main site, so its probably the same this year. Where are you going to watch it?

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
robertsan21 said:
IGN feed is not loading anymore, its seems to be down!
Seems to be working form me, it is just looping a pic of nintendo over and over and it seems they have upped the connections
****This webcast supports up to 20,000 concurrent viewers. Listen to live audio if you can’t connect to the live video feed

Dalamar86

themadcowtipper said:
Seems to be working form me, it is just looping a pic of nintendo over and over and it seems they have upped the connections
****This webcast supports up to 20,000 concurrent viewers. Listen to live audio if you can’t connect to the live video feed

Bullshit, it must have cut me off. I've had it streaming for forever too.

themadcowtipper said:

AWSOME its working:) NINTENDO here i come!!!!
i updated the site and now its working!!! whooho

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
I AM just supposed to be sitting here watching random trailers for games on Complete right? And it'll change to Nintendo when they're ready?

I'm sure that's right, I just don't want to risk missing it somehow.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
insider is now much better.. no breakups and they are at 20,000 connections.. must have read my post :p

Top Bottom