• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Press Conference

Merlin

Banned
Advice to Gamespot Complete users, if you watch the stream from the actual Windows Media Player program then the sound and visuals are higher quality than on the site.

Hooker

I'm ready, even if one program crashes (like last year!!)

stream.gif

xabre

Banned
Merlin said:
Advice to Gamespot Complete users, if you watch the stream from the actual Windows Media Player program then the sound and visuals are higher quality than on the site.

How?

Volt

Hey, what's with the complaining about the music, I personally think it's pretty damn good.
Beck, Kaiser Chiefs, now The Futureheads, excellent!
Well the "Time after Time" cover sucked, dunno what band that was supposed to be..
Anyways, I'm excited, bring on the Revolution :)

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
how can youguys possibly be complaining about the music? what are you all like under 14 or over 40??

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Nightbreeze is my king. Thanks for the link man. is the lame music still meant to be playing?

xabre

Banned
I've had this fucking music. About the only thing Microsoft did right today was play piano before its conference, much nicer.

Gio_CoD

Banned
I'm hearing that the show got pushed back "officially" to 9:30 pacific. That probably means the show won't start until like 9:45.

Merlin said:

How do you get it open in a separate media player? I've got the page up with the stream coming through but can't see any way to open it up in WMP.

Esit: Thanks above ^^

Hooker

IGN's broadcast has much nicer colours and it a bit sharper.

They just said that it would take another 5 minutes and beware of the strobe lights etc.

(making this reply took like 4... so it'll start any minute now)

MacGuffin

5 minutes....WITH STROBES!!! Didn't they learn with the Virtual Boy that 2% of the population will have a seizure? Weeding out the weak....I get it....good on ya Nintendo!!

Top Bottom