• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Nintendo to close down Naughty Dog

Spy

Why would she correct something Laura said though? That would be just ... rude. As they usually corroborate the info they have and they usually correct or update their own info.
I don't see how what she posted would be rude if it were something like Rayman that was actually the sequel.

Trevelyan

Banned
If anything, Mario Kart being a sequel would make the most sense, since it's been 3 years, and seems to be getting more than just cosmetic changes(2 item mechanic). Splatoon came our less than 2 years ago, so I'd be real shocked if it was that.

LiamR

He went from

"All of this is completely false!"

to

"Well, some of it is completely false!"

in just two minutes?

OK.

I haven't got time to go through and check everything on that dumb list, but I have concluded since those are totally wrong that the rest must also be made up. And I never said "All of this is completely false". Don't misquote me.

I want to play Skyrim at work. I don't really care if it looks worse, as I have a nice PC for third party stuff that I want to look nice. I don't care for the idea of convincing myself that some janky ass console version of a game is the optimal way to play it--give me a way to play that's different from how I can experience it elsewhere.

I've recently sold my Xbox One and likely won't ever buy a PS4. Those consoles are boring as they offer substandard versions of games I can play on my computer. The Switch offers something inherently different, portability, it's why I'm excited for it.

You can play Sony first party games on your computer? News to me.

I understand XB1 since you can play most first party games on the PC.

TunaLover

Nintendo Switch |OT| If Karen enjoys playing with it, then you will enjoy it too

Nintendo Switch |OT| Something something Karen something something

In other words, the OT's title needs to have the name Karen mentioned
Nintendo Switch |OT| Bring it on Karen!

Magwik

Banned
Yeah the leak sounds pretty false, mainly because I can't see ATVI putting any more money into Skylanders toys sitting on shelves. If anything they will announce a CoD port and claim its the first true portable CoD experience while hoping nobody remembers Declassified for the Vita.

optimiss

He went from

"All of this is completely false!"

to

"Well, some of it is completely false!"

in just two minutes?

OK.

I'm pretty sure he is just saying he can verify 2 of them as false which sheds doubt on the other parts of the leak which he has no idea about.

Trevelyan

Banned
"One of the rumored WiiU ports" makes it sound like it's not Splatoon, or Mario Kart. Since those have been shown and thus aren't just "rumored."

My bet is on Mario Maker.
This is a very good point, and I feel Mario Maker would be the easiest to add content to for obvious reasons.

I haven't got time to go through and check everything on that dumb list, but I have concluded since those are totally wrong that the rest must also be made up. And I never said "All of this is completely false". Don't misquote me.

can't wait for your "well i guess all of it is true, i just didn't read it right" tweet :p

RM8

I don't believe SSB is a new game. SSB4 has a ton of content and it's quite recent, I believe they're absolutely going to port it.

Ok, so we're getting Skyrim 2 then.

giphy.gif

squall23

Pretty awful idea to launch it a week or two after (before?) FE Fates. :(
It wasn't just that. I personally feel that people got burnt from PxZ1 because that game honestly did have major problems, many of which were fixed in PxZ2 but that doesn't matter when people aren't willing to give the IP a second shot.

You can play Sony first party games on your computer? News to me.

I understand XB1 since you can play most first party games on the PC.
Never implied that with my post. My interest level is somewhere in the negative for Sony first party stuff. Tearaway was neat and im borrowed a Vita to play a bit of it, but not interesting enough to buy a console. Everything else is meh, for me.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
As I said on the previous page, it's not Splatoon.

If it's not Splatoon and it's not Mario Kart, then what?

SSB? I don't think they can can make a new one in such a short time.

SMM? I guess they can call it a new game, but that would require whole new styles for the courses, not just some minor add-on features.

Xenoblade X? This is my next guess if Splatoon is not the one. They already have the world, they just need to continue the story and change a couple of things. This seems feasible.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
My money is on this.

But when tf would a new Smash Bros be ready? I thought the last one took forever and really wore Sakurai out?

Also, if it's a sequel, why are we calling it a 'port'? I feel like I've missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom