• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch |DT2| No excellent soul is exempt from a mixture of madness

Which of these definitely """real""" leaks are you most hyped for?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peterc

I want SWITCHCRAFT online

mario_rts.jpg

Consoles realy this kind of esport games and with Nintendo their IP's it would be fantasic, like they do with brawl

If you put something in quotation marks, that suggests it's a direct quote, but I didn't say those exact words. I am saying the leak is fake. What I did not say is "all of this is fake" because I did not have the time to go through it all. There might, by some miracle, be something on there that's real but I just glanced over it and noticed the fake stuff that clashes with my information. I'm really trying not to be a dick, but there is a small distinction there.

They're responding to the tweet you posted, dude. What the fuck are you on? Haha.

oti

Banned
If you put something in quotation marks, that suggests it's a direct quote, but I didn't say those exact words. I am saying the leak is fake. What I did not say is "all of this is fake" because I did not have the time to go through it all. There might, by some miracle, be something on there that's real but I just glanced over it and noticed the fake stuff that clashes with my information. I'm really trying not to be a dick, but there is a small distinction there.
Alright, I misquoted you. I'm sorry.

Doesn't change anything about what you said, however.

Anyway, we don't need this. Today should be about hype.

LiamR

They're responding to the tweet you posted, dude. What the fuck are you on? Haha.

Woah there. You might wanna go back and read what was said. Someone slightly misquoted me and I was just pointing out that slight distinction.

Again, yes, the leak is fake.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America

I dunno, maybe I've missed something. There's all sorts of speculation about Splatoon or Smash or MK being a sequel. Maybe all these damn rumors have my wires crossed but I thought people were taking for granted that one of Nintendo's IPs that hit Wii U was being brought over as a sequel (soon). Like that was a rumor on its own.

M-PG71C

How exciting! It is going to be a fun night, till then, I'll be trying to finish FFXV on the PS4.

So, does anybody here have any final Wii U games to collect before it all disappears? I just bought Hyrule Warriors. I still need to get Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, Wind Waker HD, and Twilight Princess HD. Then I'll largely accept my Wii U collection to be complete.

georly

So you're saying:
The leak, if taken as a whole, is not 100% correct. (Therefore the *whole* leak is fake)

BUT

Parts of the leak might be correct but I have not verified them yet.

I think people aren't making that distinction, and are assuming you're saying "The leak is fake therefore all of it is fake"

Kouichi

Speaking of Sakurai, has his health improved since making Smash 4? I'm sure a port wouldn't take nearly as much resources to pull together--Nintendo may even work with another developer, too--but I hope Sakurai doesn't hurt himself trying to make it happen.

I hope so.

Though, it's also possible that this could be entirely developed my Bandai Namco with Sakurai playing a smaller role while he works on his own game. That's my personal hope.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Super Mario Maker is the least game that makes sense as a sequel. I mean technically it can be a sequel, but practically it's the same game with some additional features. If they make another 100 levels, that's not Super Mario Maker 2, that's just more Mario 2d.

A sequel for SMM would be the most disappointing one because that means that another game that could really use a sequel is not getting one right now.. An enhanced port would be fine though.

I don't know if it counts much as a rumor when information about Pikmin 4's development status came out of Miyamoto himself.

It's a rumour because it wasn't confirmed for Switch and might as well be that weird Pikmin 3ds game until confirmed.

Oersted

Super Mario Maker is the least game that makes sense as a sequel. I mean technically it can be a sequel, but practically it's the same game with some additional features. If they make another 100 levels, that's not SMM, that's just more Mario 2d.

A sequel for SMM would be the most disappointing one because that means that another game that could really use a sequel is not getting one right now.. An enhanced port would be fine though.

It's a rumour because it wasn't confirmed for Switch and might as well be that weird Pikmin 3ds game until confirmed.

How often did we discuss that it isn't?

"That depends on your definition of what 'completely' means"

I don't even see how what the tweets were are open for debate, maybe it wasn't your intended use, but the literal reading of "are completely fake" means the complete list of those leaks are fake

Don't get mad at people not understanding your meaning

that's exactly what you said in your first tweet. i put it in quotation marks because IT WAS a direct quote. you did say those exact words.

are you trolling right now? what does it mean you didn't have time to go over? you look at those 10 games and read them and know if it's true or not. that takes maybe 30 seconds.

you are a fraud. i will gladly appologize if i am wrong but you will have to admit it if i wasn't.

Super Mario Maker is the least game that makes sense as a sequel. I mean technically it can be a sequel, but practically it's the same game with some additional features. If they make another 100 levels, that's not SMM, that's just more Mario 2d.

Add in Mario land 1+2 level creators since it's a portable
Wario land too and maybe Yoshi's island if the system can handle that

If SFII was real, which I don't think it is. Is rather they release a compilation of games on a cartridge.

Ok a Capcom Orange box: pick your box:(SFII U, Onimusha HD, Viewtiful Joe HD, breathe of fire HD, Dragons Dogma dark arisen, ducktales, Killer7 HD, resident evil 4 or Remake HD, or Dead rising HD.)

I meant what else could you pick from realistically?

We prefer to not get games around here. Lol
On a serious note. GC vc without TTS would be a disappointment. It's a top 10 game on GC.

Yes. Twin Snakes is probably my favorite Metal Gear to play, right after 2 and MG is my favorite series. MGS2 gameplay in 1's setting. I really don't care about how "broken" it was, it was just fun to play.

Kikorin

And a 3D Mario Maker? I mean, with the style of 3D World can be "easy" to make some powerful editor to add at the already awesome one that they have created.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I prefer to go in with the idea that the rumoured port that transformed into a sequel is Xenoblade XX.

And a 3D Mario Maker? I mean, with the style of 3D World can be "easy" to make some powerful editor to add at the already awesome one that they have created.
That would be a totally different game already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom