• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch Launch!

KlKKOMAN

Just 33 more days! I don't have anywhere to share my excitement! Anyone else hyped up as I am? I have the console, extra set of joy cons, charging grip, pro controller, case, Zelda and Bomberman preordered for launch and Mario Kart for April!

(I'm new to GAF and not sure if I can post this thread here, I had a thread in Gaming Discussion and it was taken down.)

bjork

I forget the rules but I think if it's an official thread there's a limit to how early it can be posted.

I'm looking forward to a Switch, but only if I can find one casually. I'm not going to preorder or go wait in line for one. It looks fun.

Wouldn't be surprised to learn the launch titles on Tuesday, either way I expect we'll get a Direct very soon with more info. Still a lot of unknowns!
nq75H7L.png

I'm personally getting Breath of the Wild, I am Setsuna, FAST RMX, Snipperclips and Bomberman on launch day/around launch

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Just 33 more days! I don't have anywhere to share my excitement! Anyone else hyped up as I am? I have the console, extra set of joy cons, charging grip, pro controller, case, Zelda and Bomberman preordered for launch and Mario Kart for April!

(I'm new to GAF and not sure if I can post this thread here, I had a thread in Gaming Discussion and it was taken down.)

"Join Date: 06-17-2005"

Heh.

Top Bottom