• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo's 77th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders | June 29, 10 a.m. JST

-Horizon-

"We wanted to give other developers a chance... For now."

The world isn't yet ready to see the first perfect 100 metacritic game.

47f.gif

Merrydeath

I'm curious to see what foolish questions will the shareholders ask this time around beside the one that said "I don't understand video games"

Josh5890

When they show the slide for upcoming Switch games, it will be interesting to see how Pokemon and Metroid are labeled. Are they 2018 games or Beyond? It was funny how long SMT x FE Wii-U was on the list.

rewkol

Those are far too intelligent and nuanced.

I expect questions asking whether they've thought about also releasing Mario Odyssey on Android.

"I don't understand video games, can you make the Switch a mobile phone instead and release Mario Odyssey on the Google Play Store/Apple App Store?"

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
The meeting is about to begin, the directors have entered the hall.

Oersted

I lowered my expectations to a "We expect the strong sales momentum to continue. One of the key factors will be the new F-Zero title which is being made available on the Nintendo Switch eShop as we speak."

Not

Banned
They think Amiibo sales are going down due to lack of games?

It most likely has to do with the Skylanders craze kinda being entirely over

Josh5890

They think Amiibo sales are going down due to lack of games?

It most likely has to do with the Skylanders craze kinda being entirely over

I'd say that there weren't as many new amiibo or excitement around them last year. This year would be different I think.

Top Bottom