• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo's DS lineup at E3... "surprises" inside!

Taichu

The changes being made to Ouendan for the US is a GOOD thing. There was _no way_ a direct translation of the game would have worked. They really needed to give this a fresh coat of paint for America. If you want the original, just import the damn thing already.

I can't wait to see what the songlist is, and how the scenarios have changed.

Kusagari

The main thing that worries me about Ouendan is what songs Nintendo's going to put in it. Donkey Konga and all there other musical endeavers don't exactly fill me with confidence.

Mario vs Donkey Kong was terrible compared to the wonderful GB Donkey Kong. I doubt a sequel would revert to the style and control of the original.

Jiggy

PkunkFury said:
So are Ouendan and Chibi Robo Nintendo properties?? like... could be in Smash Brother Nintendo properties?
I hope so. For a perfect SSBM CPU punching bag, even Mewtwo's Pokemon-metagame-breaking self can't compare to male cheerleaders.

giant_frying_pan said:
Mario vs Donkey Kong was terrible compared to the wonderful GB Donkey Kong. I doubt a sequel would revert to the style and control of the original.

So, how about *gasp* playing it as if it was its own game?

Top Bottom