• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nioh New Screenshots Master Trainers

I would prefer a game that looks good and runs at 60fps :>

But seriously, right now the visuals are the biggest thing running against the game for me. I'm just not, for the lack of better word, charmed by it. The gameplay looks good but it's not like I'm starving for games with good gameplay at the moment (more like drowning in them).

The game looks fine to me.

First gif is Throne of Blood
Second is either Yojimbo or Sanjuro
Third is Sanjuro
Thank you gravity rush 2 gif man

Yeah when I came in to this game I knew it was about the first western Samurai, I do not expect to fight the first Black Samurai as well @_@
Wonder who's going to voice him and what language(s) is he going to speak? Is he going to speak japanese with a thick accent or just pick another jp voice actor

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Can I play with the master trainers instead of the bland looking protagonist please?

They confirmed a lot of alternative character skins for whatever their multiplayer is going to be(pvp I think not sure if they integrate it into coop they might allow it for other different modes). Very likely the main game will just be William.

cripterion

You can.

Now, the real question is, will you be able to put armor on those NPC skins?

They confirmed a lot of alternative character skins for whatever their multiplayer is going to be(pvp I think not sure if they integrate it into coop they might allow it for other different modes). Very likely the main game will just be William.

Thanks, that's great news. This game looking more and more like a must have.

xuchu

Awww, it's multiplayer only :( makes sense though the story and cutscenes at the very least. Maybe we can use skins for when we get summoned though. Regardless, going for full ninja cosplay so I'll look nothing like Geralt of Rivitsu.

Awww, it's multiplayer only :( makes sense though the story and cutscenes at the very least. Maybe we can use skins for when we get summoned though. Regardless, going for full ninja cosplay so I'll look nothing like Geralt of Rivitsu.

I don't believe it will be MP only.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
This game is day 1 more than it already was day 1.

Will he have an african accent or talk english with an african accent?

Some higher quality screens of Yasuke

Yasuke is a black samurai who serves Nobunaga after being brought to Japan as slave. After having known Nobunaga as a person and a warrior, he remains devoted after his death. A man of few words, he has a strong sense of duty. He uses action over words express himself.

16179262_726512800850amsq0.jpg

16251732_726513154183szs13.jpg

16300340_726513184183cxsv5.jpg

16252140_726513210850cpstu.jpg

I don't know the answer to be honest.

It could even be both.

I want to say it was Spirit. Spirit seemed to be the all around "Guardian Spirit" stat.

Spirit is definitely a stat I need to look more into. As of right now, it seems like you should only level it up to the level needed for the passive buff you're actively looking into.

I hope there are more passive buff tiers in the final game.

Spirit is definitely a stat I need to look more into. As of right now, it seems like you should only level it up to the level needed for the passive buff you're actively looking into.

I hope there are more passive buff tiers in the final game.

Spirit also increases the rate your living weapon recharges.

Apparently at 20 Spirit your living weapon is up and ready very fast.

Spirit also increases the rate your living weapon recharges.

Apparently at 20 Spirit your living weapon is up and ready very fast.

Hm... I had mine at 13-15 in the trial and it didn't seem like it was exceptionally quick. Then again, it would be really cool if it did. I like when games where you choose to level one stat actually has really tangible benefits.

I just wish increasing your magic reduced cast time on things.

Fandangox

Yeah when I came in to this game I knew it was about the first western Samurai, I do not expect to fight the first Black Samurai as well @_@

Isn't Yasuke the first western samurai as well? He was serving Nobunaga, William and his crew shipwrecked long after Nobunaga was dead. So Yasuke would be first.

Baalzebup

'tis a fantasy based on reality, yo.
What is this Drifters? Lol
Err, no. In no way or form if you think about it longer than a second. Drifters collected people from all over the planet and from all kinds of different eras, transported into a completely new world. Here, all the characters were around and active at the time period the game is set it, at the place the game is set in.

Top Bottom