• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nioh |OT| Stamina is Ki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raybunny

If I am not mistaken I got transferable +20 attack gloves (35 with full fam). Will check it after work and you can use it as you wish on your gear. Will keep you posted.

Baalzebup

I just left a Katana with Change to Attack (Heart) A as a transferable at the very start of NG+ Deep In Shadows (H-E mission in the first region). Nothing else equipped, so you should be fine getting exactly what you're after if you find my grave.
This one:
OzGb7ei.jpg

After watching XLH's advance combo guides, I realize I probably don't have to rely on weapon skills as much- Just using the basic combos and switching stances/weapons is plenty stylish lol

SephiZack

I just left a Katana with Change to Attack (Heart) A as a transferable at the very start of NG+ Deep In Shadows (H-E mission in the first region). Nothing else equipped, so you should be fine getting exactly what you're after if you find my grave.

Time to farm plenty of them.

Found you

I killed you and dropped just 1 ochoko cup, then I died but your grave isn't there anymore

Fandangox

I assume there's Divine versions of every gear? Can I firgge divine weapons? Abd are there different texts for the same set of armor and it's weapons?

Baalzebup

I assume there's Divine versions of every gear? Can I firgge divine weapons? Abd are there different texts for the same set of armor and it's weapons?
Divine is just another quality tier grade, one above purple. You can forge them by investing divine shards, which are, unsurprisingly, what you get when you dismantle divine items. No separate texts, and the chances of getting a divine item by forging will be high if you invest the full allocation of 10 divine shards.
Thanks for the answers.

So Magoichi's rifle can't be forged? I have his text and can make his armors, but not his rifle.
Dude has 3 texts to drop. One for the armor set, one for the sword, one for the rifle.

Fandangox

Divine is just another quality tier grade, one above purple. You can forge them by investing divine shards, which are, unsurprisingly, what you get when you dismantle divine items. No separate texts, and the chances of getting a divine item by forging will be high if you invest the full allocation of 10 divine shards.

Thanks for the answers.

So Magoichi's rifle can't be forged? I have his text and can make his armors, but not his rifle.

Baalzebup

Just beat hinoenma within an inch of my life (literally). The game can be challenging at times, but not so much that a shitty player like me can't progress. I think standard enemies also seem to be easier than those in say Dark Souls III, so it feels a bit easier to progress while the oni in the game still possess a decent threat (esp. depending on where they spawn).

I still have no idea what I'm doing with the ki pulse mechanic, though.

Wink

Platinumed. I'll see you again Nioh, shortly before an expansion drops.
I have an urge to play some Nobunaga's Ambition now.

RedFury

So dying on purpose works!? So can you essentially give someone a weapon and have them give you another back for soul transfer fodder?

So dying on purpose works!? So can you essentially give someone a weapon and have them give you another back for soul transfer fodder?

Yep, but as we discovered, the weapon will drop with the stuff it had originally. So you can't re-forge/soul match amazing stuff onto it and then dupe it. It has to be amazing from the start.

RedFury

Yep, but as we discovered, the weapon will drop with the stuff it had originally. So you can't re-forge/soul match amazing stuff onto it and then dupe it. It has to be amazing from the start.
Him I guess that's not to bad if you can dupe what you want any transfer to you personal ones.

Greddleok

Is there anywhere that explains what all of the stats do? The current conversation is confusing as all hell for someone just starting out!

I just would increase a stat on the level up screen and see what it does. + attack = good. + Ki = good + HP = good + equip load = good (until I have enough).

Respecs are easy so you don't have to worry too much :)

Izuna

Banned
They just shared some dlc info on their twitter, if anyone can translate, had a pic of some white dragon
edit: its end of april~

C5HTC6WUYAEHvhF.jpg:large

Tohoku Dragon (Tohoku is North of Japan)

Released at the end of April

From that region I guess?

It says "The release date for the first dlc has been decided. Also, there will be a big update FREE OF CHARGE. We plan to add more details to the official website."

and this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom