• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NIS America press event tonight [Disgaea D2, Time & Eternity, Guided Fate Paradox]

madp

The Light of El Cantare
This is the year that Black Rock Shooter finally releases. I can feel it in my bones.

x3r0123

lol you guys are going to be disappointed. It would probably be a bunch of anime release announcements and 1-3 games

madp

The Light of El Cantare
platform jump. Vita saved. year of Vita.

awwww yeah, this is the turning point. NISA does what Sonyconferencedon't.

you sure can

My bones are also bad at conveying sarcasm. Real prediction: BD release date for Brave 10 and, uhh, as a (disappointing) curveball maybe Toki to Towa or Senran Kagura Vita. I can't think of many recent uguu RPGs on viable systems.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Did the press conference start already?

AniHawk

My bones are also bad at conveying sarcasm. Real prediction: BD release date for Brave 10 and, uhh, as a (disappointing) curveball maybe Toki to Towa or Senran Kagura Vita. I can't think of many recent uguu RPGs on viable systems.

that's too bad about the sarcasm thing. not so bad with other guesses.

if we're gonna post things that are never gonna happen

give me a neptunia game on vita starring Nisa or Noire

people need to temper their expectations a bit.
zvD3g.gif

Amir0x

Banned
Does ANY comany have the budget available? And no, Blazblue doesn't count.

I'm sure it'll be pretty possible if some company works really hard on a groundbreaking animation system for PS4/Xbox 720, and uses some stylish version of next-gen cel-shading, that we can get something that looks remarkably close to an anime in action

of course, this is NIS. I love Disgaea games so much I only dream, but I know NIS has to worry about the costs of games because even a little crazy price can really fuck them. But I love them anyway, they deliver my stat whoring goods time after time again. If I wasn't a little stat whore, I'd go elsewhere, but I like my stats raw and dirty, and they know JUST how to hit my g-spot.

You are a cruel, cruel man.

Sorry :(

Ohhhh shiiit I just got super hopeful that they announce localization for the JoJo anime.

never, ever going to happen but a guy can believe right

madp

The Light of El Cantare
So what's the most disappointing thing that they could announce that is still a game and fits the NISA profile?

I vote Puchi Puchi Virus 2 for eShop

madhtr

Is it an actual embargo or a "We are going to embargo these announcements but by the way they are on our main website for everyone to see and we will send out Prinny Bombs announcing it?"

Well, I don't run their website... but I know I was told stuff that I can't talk about until 1am.

Volcynika

Well, I don't run their website... but I know I was told stuff that I can't talk about until 1am.

I just remember last year I got embargoed info.........and then they go and put it out on their main website and email all people on their newsletter about it. I was scratching my head about it.

madhtr

I just remember last year I got embargoed info.........and then they go and put it out on their main website and email all people on their newsletter about it. I was scratching my head about it.

Well, then more than likely that'll happen this year... Sucks having to sit on stuff, though. Oh well, I guess we'll find out. I'm sure there will be leaks, regardless.

Top Bottom