• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Sun To Worship |OT| Nanomachines, sun

RagnarokIV

Official blurb:
A short, minimalist stealth-action game about the importance of art. We painted the sky ashen gray. Burned the heavens to starve each other. Now we walk an endless cemetery of regret.
Lazy blurb:
30% Metal Gear, 60% Splinter Cell, 10% of the creep factor from games of old such as Thief. It's a dark post-apocalyptic sneak 'em up.
Visually, it's original PlayStation inspired but gameplay is PS2 era - Specifically Xbox with big inspiration from Chaos Theory.

What is "No Sun To Worship"?
header.jpg

An independent made and tough retro-inspired stealth game.
Fans of Splinter Cell will feel at home with mouse wheel speed control and light/sound meters!
UI.gif

Where can I play No Sun To Worship?
ezgif-1-9ff5a08569.gif

On Steam! And until September 22 there is a 20% off introductory offer!
There is sadly no console release, and probably never will be based on the dev's previous releases.

How long is No Sun To Worship?
ezgif-1-00aedcd6ce.gif

With a barebones playthough - the game can be completed in as little as just over an hour! Six handcrafted missions - perfect for an evening or weekend.
Hard mode and time trials are there increase replayability but if you're a fucken retard who measures a game by the hours of 'content', stay away.

System Requirements:
Potato or LG Smart Refrigerator
Processor: 3 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: 4GB or higher
Storage: 2 GB available space

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
MGS and Splinter Cell is definitely right up my alley. I'll have to keep an eye on this. Hopefully it makes its way to consoles at some point.

Top Bottom