• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Not a) NEW METAL GEAR SOLID Game for the PSP !!

ram

yeah, the comic book is only the old stuff, which is already out in the us. instead of several issues, we will get only some collectors edition with all the comics.

Volume is more correct. ^^

Well that only counts for the link to that german site. Still no idea what its all about with the Kojima blog...

neo2046

it is the digital comic title that will be released at Spring 2006
not only a digital comic, there are also some other stuff in the disk

jarrod

Banned
"Digital Comic" as in Snatcher/Policenauts? Or "Digital Comic" as in manga on a UMD? Because the former could seriously kick ass and would really make sense on PSP.

That scan looks like the Metal Gear Solid comic that came out in the US a while back....which looked like they just took scenes from MGS1 and put some filters over it.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
jarrod said:
PSP
-Metal Gear AC!D (2004)
-Metal Gear AC!D 2 (2005)
-tba project (tba)

DS
-Boktai DS (2006)
-tba online project (2006)
But they haven't made so much as a peep about their DS games. Don't get me wrong, I own a DS and not a PSP, but it's obvious that they are not really supporting the DS half as much as they are the PSP. Though I have played MGA and I don't really think it's fun enough to warrent buying a PSP, but I would buy one in an instant for a real MGS. That said, I wonder if this digital comic is that tba project Kojima was talking about in his blog.

jj984jj said:
That said, I wonder if this digital comic is that tba project Kojima was talking about in his blog.

In his blog he said he hadn't even gotten around to writing the concept to that PSP game yet.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
SolidSnakex said:
In his blog he said he hadn't even gotten around to writing the concept to that PSP game yet.
Oh, so I'm guessing it's far off then. They are probably busy with MGS4 & the revolution project right now. I wonder how many teams Kojima has at his disposal now that he has his own studio.

SpiffyG

Kiriku said:
A remake of the first MGS? Meh...unless it's VERY different, I feel it's just a waste of time...we already had a remake, let it rest already...:|

Edit: Oh, a digital comic...well, I guess that's better in the end. :p
You are right... but *cough*deadlysilence*cough*

Top Bottom