• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Not a new zelda video oblivion is a retard

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Amir0x said:
i didn't say no one ever said something good about the controls. But, at the end of the day, people like Luke even after playing it intend to get the GCN version. That speaks volumes.

so, I hope that we've reviewed this subject for the 50th time well enough eh

Are you honestly looking at Luke's opinion on a Nintendo game? He's been down on Wii from day one. Shit, he's said many times that Nintendo is pedestrian shit.

Xdrive05

Hey, does anyone have a link to that one TP video with the Master Sword being pulled from the pedestal? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

Xdrive05

MadraptorMan said:
It's only available in crappy flash form.

Awesome, thank you so much. I couldn't seem to find that nomatter what.

That really does look like the ruined Temple of Time, btw. I think this Zelda will follow a timeline somewhat like how WW alluded to the events of OoT.

Based on the audio in the trailer it seems the Japanese VA who does the voice of Adult Link/Siegfried from SC and other roles is not going to be doing Link's voice in this game. The uhh..grunts don't sound like the same actor.

Amir0x

Banned
TheTrin said:
Are you honestly looking at Luke's opinion on a Nintendo game? He's been down on Wii from day one. Shit, he's said many times that Nintendo is pedestrian shit.

My feelings about waggling to release canned sword animations aside, I do know that my comments are weeks old now itt!

I wonder if they're going to incorporate the Wii pointer Fairy into the story.

Also Ami, will you put your hate for the wii version aside long enough to create a kick-ass official thread for the game closer to release? Might help to establish certain spoiler rules while you wait for the fun version.

Amir0x

Banned
civilstrife said:
I wonder if they're going to incorporate the Wii pointer Fairy into the story.

Also Ami, will you put your hate for the wii version aside long enough to create a kick-ass official thread for the game closer to release? Might help to establish certain spoiler rules while you wait for the fun version.

I had a thread ready to go for when it got closer to launch, but brandonh83 requested he make the thread so I let him. He better make a damn good thread though, mine was awesome :)

Doubters will be swept aside when the game comes out. Everyone knows waggling aside its gonna be great and we all also know we've only seen one or two parts of a MASSIVE game, so there'll be plenty in there to get you going and stop you doubting the waggle

Top Bottom