• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Dthomp

So is the card so small and weak because they don't want to pay their performers for a "Big 4" PPV? I remember the old days of 4 on 4 matches. It would be a great way to use midcard wrestlers and maybe even bring in new guys or NXT guys.

You could easily use some of the one on one guys as captains of teams. Could help build feuds for the future as well as friction for rumble flavor text.

Kaitlyn has improved drastically from 3 months ago. Kelly Kelly was there for like 6 years learned nothing. Also Diva matches are great on NXT and this was even before they hired SDR. Alicia Fox vs Paige on NXT was decent to good. ALICIA FOX of all divas had a decent match

10years-EP.jpg

10 more years at least of this crap

Do you think Cena is embarrassed of his character?

Like Punk gets to play a bad ass and Cena is this pussy little bitch who only children like. It must hurt.

Cena isn't playing a character it seems to me. We know Randy Orton prefers being a heel to a babyface, thankfully if THA SHEETS are right he will be changing soon.

bart jr

Neo Member
Some of you may be interested in this - I just ordered the WWE Encyclopedia for 40% off, and it had free shipping. This is on the Barnes & Noble website. The total came to $28.58 after tax. Check it out here

Chris Jericho reveals that he almost quit the WWF and went back to WCW in 2000:

I remember the week before, I lost to Viscera on Sunday Night Heat and I was like “This is it”. I was pissed off, I was ready to quit and see how much money I could get to go back to WCW since Russo was running the show now and Bischoff & his goofballs were out of power. I showed up that day and I told one of the writers, “I’m done, this is bullshit”. At that point I wanted to go, nobody was forcing me to quit, I just wasn’t doing anything. Brian (Gewirtz) told me, “Maybe you should wait before you go talk to him”. He said, “You’re gonna win the title tonight”. I think it was a test to see what the crowd would do. I think if Vince knew how the crowd would react he might not have had it taken off me later that night but it was the first test that I had that I passed with flying colors not just with Vince but with Triple H as well. It was the first time I’d had a great match in WWE. Even though I lost, I won that night. Thats what led to my last man standing match with Triple H a few months later on PPV.

Matt Striker ‏@Matt_Striker_

Just saw an armored car w tinted windows pull up to the loading dock of the bldg. Lots of security around. Somethings up. This is weird.

What could it mean!

Matt Striker ‏@Matt_Striker_

Just saw an armored car w tinted windows pull up to the loading dock of the bldg. Lots of security around. Somethings up. This is weird.

What could it mean!

I bet someone is going to get involved in the title match.

Is rock currently on set filming anything? Maybe its time for him to show up for 2 days again.

Edit. Actually Bork seems like a good choice, they have 30 dates for him in a year and I feel they have used less then 10 so far. SS is as good of a time as any to show up. Bork, Punk, Heyman. Faction of forever!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My god all these Wii U threads are insufferable.

Hold me WrassleGAF. You're my one true home.

Alucard

Banned
Ric Flair IS coming back, so it might be him.

More likely answers?

The Rock
Brock
Stone Cold

Less likely answers?

Chris Jericho
HHH
Dean Ambrose
PAC
El Generico

Top Bottom