• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

November Wrasslin |OT| CM Punk's Countdown to RESPECT

Matt Striker needs to shave those sideburns
1343372966240.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey dude, would you like to talk about the Wii U? I'm downloading an update for Nintendo Land as we speak!

Just make a new thread, then you'll fit in with the rest of the blowhards.

Will be skipping this PPV and reading results/LAW tomorrow. I have no cares.

Ithil

In the Royal Rumble, I want everyone in the ring but the three members of 3MB to get eliminated at one point, so they just air guitar in the ring for 60 seconds before Ryback or someone comes out.

TGMIII

In the Royal Rumble, I want everyone in the ring but the three members of 3MB to get eliminated at one point, so they just air guitar in the ring for 60 seconds before Ryback or someone comes out.

I will be supremely disappointed if this never happens.

Entropia

No One Remembers
SEEN CARA!

Dat Pink garb.

I assume we'll get PTP on the other team!

PRE-EMPTIVE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!

Fuck, Primo and Epico lol

Sokantish

SEEN CARA!

Dat Pink garb.

I assume we'll get PTP on the other team!

PRE-EMPTIVE MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!

Fuck, Primo and Epico lol

I like Primo and Epico. I also like PTP, though!

Top Bottom