• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for November 2013 [Up3: Zelda, Pokemon, Mario, 3DS, Wii U]

imt558

Banned
How in the whole world the Xbone is the fastest selling console in November if Sony sold 1 mil. PS4 IN ONE DAY IN NOVEMBER?????

Codeblue

jNoGU2QJZhxGs.jpg

W101 not crossed out yet.

Also, I refuse to believe anyone on Earth said a Megaman cameo would save a whole platform.

MrMephistoX

WOW at PS4 software.

And is MS serious with that spin lol

Pretty dumb, I really wonder what the attach rate was on some of the third party stuff. I bought mine for Killer Instinct, Dead Rising and Xbox Fitness and have no plans to buy anything non-exclusive on it given the PS4s horsepower.

Call of Duty on top, lol @ the fucking idiots and haters taking swipes at it's launch PS3/360 numbers and ignoring the XBONE and PS4 sitting on the horizon.

Delio

Wait where are the exclusives for each console? I know people are focusing on Mario and Zelda but where is Killzone,Knack,Ryse and Dead rising?

3DS sold worse than Xbone and PS4? OUCH

$99 2DS + first real 2D Zelda in forever, I'd have thought it would be over a million. Nintendo are in a bad spot right now.

CCIE

Banned
So MS lost the US... they are going to get creamed in the WW numbers. I can't wait to see the spin there.

Vizzeh

Banned
How is X1 the fastest selling if it only took 24hours for PS4 to break over 1million, where X1 took 9 days was it? what am I missing, or what angle am I not looking at this from. Seriously.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Those big multiplatform sequels just dominated. The highest original game is Disney Infinity at #9.

Kusagari

Wait where are the exclusives for each console? I know people are focusing on Mario and Zelda but where is Killzone,Knack,Ryse and Dead rising?

Why do people keep saying this?

How on Earth would exclusives on new systems with a low install base sell more than the combined sales of games on 6+ platforms?

Not a single console exclusive, but there are 5 or so platforms for all the multiplat games. I'll guess the best exclusive was killzone or forza.

Mandoric

Banned
So if the PS4 didn't sell 101k per day or more, that means we can safely assume that the upper bound on its sales was 1.6 million (16 days x 101k sales/day = 1,616k) - not that many people were estimating numbers that high anyway. But we've still got that upper bound data point until the actual numbers come in. We can definitively say that the PS4 sold less than 1.6 million, for whatever that's worth.

Sony also said that the PlayStation console family outsold all other console families, correct? Which would mean that the gap between PS4 and Xbone is larger than the gap between X360 and PS3 (as well as setting some upper bounds for Wii that no one would reasonably expect to be hit anyway)

Ath

I just know I'm going to end up staying up all night refreshing this page. This is quite entertaining!

Replicant

It's interesting how PS4 version of ACIV and NBA2K14 defeats PS3 versions. I wonder why that is when these weren't the case for Collar Duty and BF.

BY2K

Membero Americo
If what MS said is true about the Xbox One being the fastest selling system, does that mean it would have outsold the PS4 had it released on the same day?

Sandfox

The 3DS did pretty decent all things considered and holiday 2011 was pretty hype for it so beating that would probably be insanely difficult to pull off.

It's had its moment in the sun, it's all downhill from here.

Time for the Vita to shine. Or the Nvidia Shield. Or the Quickshot Supervision.

I'm curious to see how the Vita sold.

Vizzeh

Banned
How is X1 the fastest selling Console (PS4 being the Top Selling) if it only took 24hours for PS4 to break over 1million, where X1 took 9 days was it? what am I missing, or what angle am I not looking at this from. Seriously.

Top Bottom