• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for November 2015 [Up3: Combined Hardware For PS4 + XB1 + Wii U]

damn... You probably right though.
Probably not. By that point it'll be old hat and they'll probably release it at the same time next holiday season, in a sea of the next COD, AssCreed, Just Dance, and any other significant AAA game I'm forgetting, not to mention the very likely launch of NX.

ROTR is dead. Let it rest in piece. And let this serve as a lesson on how to kill a promising franchise's potential with absolute resolve.

Freeman

Banned
COD sold most on XOne as expected. Before someone says PS4 had bundles and that didnt count. Well last year Xbox had bundle and it still sold more.

Microsoft made wise move letting that franchise go and focus on Halo
Letting it go... sure. About as wise as SE TR deal.

COD sold most on XOne as expected. Before someone says PS4 had bundles and that didnt count. Well last year Xbox had bundle and it still sold more.

Halo has been selling like shit compared to its glory days. "Focus on halo" is an empty phrase. A marketing deal with CoD doesn't preclude halo advertisements or bundles.

Chobel

image.php

LMAO! And I thought my avatar is bad.

RedAssedApe

Banned

9 out of 10 of my friends bought COD digitally on ps4 doe

Asd202

Only US matters.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.

IF you say so...

sense

I believe he was saying that about The Order.

someone asked about order sales to compare with TR and then queso said thats the ballpark when the answer was <200k so tr sales less than 200k is what i think that implies

But I thought the lack of a tent pole exclusive would lend to Sony losing this month badly?

Anyway, solid results all around. 1.5 million is just, what...

Sony's strategy seems like it's working, why release exclusives during the months 3rd parties release their biggest games, they won't outsell the 3rd parties and this way they give people an incentive to buy the box throughout the year.

LMFAO you actually think MS let CoD go. Funny.

COD is a stronger and better selling franchise than Halo, so actually, it was not a wise move to let it go.

What did Xbone users get out of exclusivity? They're not even buying the game.

Uh the point of TR was to prevent PS4's from selling based on buying TR, and using it as an alternative for Uncharted to give some gain to Xbox ones for having to on their system only, along with stopping it from contributing in buyers interest in uncharted or Uncharted 5.

In fact, they pretty much succeeded in that front. I also don't think Uncharted Collection will really help Uncharted 5 more than any other Uncharted, i think the heavy bundling along with a cheap price is the real reasons why those bundles were pushed. Just like ACU for Xbox last year.

At least it seems very much that way imo.

Top Bottom