• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 490 41.0%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 643 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 165 13.8%

• Total voters
Don't forget that Triss Merigold was in a issue of Polish Playboy.

i9YgtDTMW6E.jpg
I bet that would IGNIte my hAARDon.

Gief pics

• LOL
Reactions: Fuz
Which mod did you use?
Im using CBBE 3BA for her body along with Diamond Skin mod. My Skyrim has over 150 mods installed which I can’t fit here but those are the important mods you need to know if you want your Skyrim character’s body to look like mine 😎

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

Genx3

Thick and plump is always better though slim and tone is good as long as it is heart shaped or round.
Some nice feminine hips go well with a round/heart shaped ass as well.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

daTRUballin

Recently discovered and been, umm, studying some nude mods for Lara Croft in the new Tomb Raider games and for Claire in Resident Evil 2 HD on YouTube.........You know, for research purposes, of course. Get your mind out of the gutter!

Brutalace has been making some amazing stuff for SFV again lately.
There Chun...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

His newest mod - for Ibuki. I dont think this is available yet actually. He has only previewed it...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

And finally he made one for Lucia. This is my favorite mod in this batch and I think its even better when she has her combat boots on (I could only find barefoot video though).

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That is one fine ass!

He puts his newest stuff on his patreon for a few weeks or so, before releasing everything for free.

All his free currently free mods are on his deviantart...

Im gonna try out the Lucia one this weekend. Of course I love the T&A, but I also think the quality of these is on par with what the pro's at Capcom make. He is very talented.

GrayFoxPL

Brutalace has been making some amazing stuff for SFV again lately.
There Chun...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

His newest mod - for Ibuki. I dont think this is available yet actually. He has only previewed it...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

And finally he made one for Lucia. This is my favorite mod in this batch and I think its even better when she has her combat boots on (I could only find barefoot video though).

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That is one fine ass!

He puts his newest stuff on his patreon for a few weeks or so, before releasing everything for free.

All his free currently free mods are on his deviantart...

Im gonna try out the Lucia one this weekend. Of course I love the T&A, but I also think the quality of these is on par with what the pro's at Capcom make. He is very talented.
Ibuki looks awesome!

Chun ass is absolutely ridiculous.

She looks like a T-Rex.

Jurassic Park Dinosaur GIF by Vidiots

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
1pdhIC0.jpg
t25PtIq.jpg

"What is this game?" I thought, and went onto Google to find out.

YD3eEW.jpg

QQeZcZL.gif

osc1DJ.jpg

apparently she's hiding as a male soldier so this article felt compelled to use "they/their" pronouns

t9bScLe.gif

8F5Yd2.jpg

3ZPFFuh.gif

oTYMSa.jpg

Okay.

Speaking of bubbles...

hd7rC6V.gif

Top Bottom