• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nvidia Game 24 Stream All Night Live Another Day

ricki42

Good news for Kepler owners, it was just confirmed in the stream that DSR (aka easy downsampling for the masses) is coming to those cards (600 and 700 series) as well.

Did they mention anything about Linux support? I think I already know the answer, but I keep hoping they'll mention anything about any of the new features coming to Linux. Or about improving SLI on Linux.

Damerman

you know, this thing wasn't too bad. It was pretty raw and genuine. I learned a lot from the different guest speakers.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I guess nvidia did a good job (not mine found it on twitter)

Bx4z9FlCYAEUxJZ.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/Chinasaur_James/status/512904533349904385/photo/1
Ah that guy was next to me in line.

Most people only got 1 game though.
Good news for Kepler owners, it was just confirmed in the stream that DSR (aka easy downsampling for the masses) is coming to those cards (600 and 700 series) as well.

dsr-feature-article-key-image-640px.jpg
I confirmed this yesterday :p

Sentenza

So... new GPUs announcement and presentation aside, has there been a single noteworthy moment during this 24H stream?
Note: it's not a rhetoric question, I genuinely don't know.

Oh god those SoM animations are giving me nightmares. Massive amounts of slowdown completely ruining the flow of the gameplay (at least when looking at it) while still having pretty much no weight to it. Did GoW start this trend? Just gives me horrible flashbacks to Ryse and Lords of Shadow, two games I just couldn't stand due to the same issue. Sluggish as all hell.

Top Bottom