• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Controller Rumor [Up5: Original was fake, and thus this is too]

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Spr_Drnk

Banned
Lightning in a bottle. The market that fell for it has long moved on and are not coming back. Good luck in trying to get another flash in that pan, though.

Correct, but who doesn't want to see Nintendo sail to glory on a sea of salty tears?

I do, and I can't wait for the full reveal.

EDIT: 'cos until then it's just armchair analysts. Give Nintendo a break.

Ashodin

mcrommert said:
Please make me one #teamreal

I got you fam

kdhA74a.png

BowieZ

Banned
The thumbs "blocking" the screen is a non-issue for me. I'm sure critical info is not going in the small space between the thumbsticks and the edge.

The lack of physical buttons is what is making me sad.
Well, thumbs blocking the screen is certainly not an issue to A BILLION people who play smartphone games.

He never directly said it would be delayed. He implied it was being considered. So it's kind of a play on words.

He offered it as a possibility; not that it matters since the entire thing turned out to be bunk because the Direct happened before the certification process he claimed would be happening.

BowieZ

Banned
But if it's fake, how they fake this? While it seems not be photoshopped?
The best I can come up with is someone briefly started their own game console manufacturer company, stole Nintendo's prototype designs, manufactured the prototype, and then filed for bankruptcy.

It's quite the elaborate fake.

*People who see the NX controller call it quits*

*Nintendo shows their exclusive Nintendo games and third party games along with the clarification on what the NX is about*

*The ranting people come back to Nintendo and love them again*

These bursts of anger don't last forever.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
the thumbs blocking the screen thing is funny as we all sit here browsing on our phones with thumbs blocking literally everything all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom