• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Preview Trailer Tomorrow at 10am ET, is 3 minutes long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mediking

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/788900063833493504

CvK2zVIUAAAT8KE.jpg

When Mario walks in on you having "alone" time...

I dont get it.

A console from nintendo is revealed in a 3 minute trailer? WTF? do they not have confidence in it? seems like a complete minimal way to advertise it. If it was ground breaking an event would be held. It seems they are not trying to embarrasses themselves by showing it in a faceless video.

I believe this is the teaser that will give a date for the proper unveiling

atbigelow

I dont get it.

A console from nintendo is revealed in a 3 minute trailer? WTF? do they not have confidence in it? seems like a complete minimal way to advertise it. If it was ground breaking an event would be held. It seems they are not trying to embarrasses themselves by showing it in a faceless video.

The Classic NES was shown off in a short video and people went god damn crazy. It can work fine.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Oh thank God. I'm sure it'll be replaced by other nonsense, but at least the long "when will NX be unveiled?" nightmare will be over.

When will Price/Date/Launch lineup/etc be announced.

Hopefully they'll announce when they'll have a full fledged press event to showcase more. But I suspect we'll see some montage footage of the device at home, on the go, some BotW and the name and that's it.

Jerm411

Well any semblance of good sleep I was banking on just went right out the window....

Haven't been this hyped for something video game related in a long time and now that we're getting tangible info...just can't believe it!!

Does this mean NX might be the final name?

Hard to say. I think Nintendo MIGHT be semi-locked into "NX" from a branding angle at this point. Too much talk, speculation, and official acknowledgement from Nintendo to call it much else. The fact it's a solid console name doesn't hurt either. Being this close to launch makes a branding campaign very tricky.

Kouriozan

I'm actually laughing at all the craziness we had to endure until now.
Oh and it's 3 AM now and no way I'll be able to sleep, thanks Nintendo.

PMS341

I love Nintendo, and I'm very excited for tomorrow, but I'm crossing my fingers for a good name for the damn thing.

OH MY GOD GAF GAF I SPEND SOOOOOOOOO MUCH TIMES ON THESE THREADS AND THE ONE TIME I'M RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A COMPETITIVE GAME OVERWATCH WITH MY FRIEND HE TELLS ME ITS HAPPENING. OF COURSE I THOUGHT HE WAS LYING BUT IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING FOR CHRIST SAKE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH AND TOMORROW OH MY GOD

maxcriden

They won't ever give specs anyway so this isn't surprising. Let's just hope we see what it is and how it's used, as opposed to just showing games coming for it

Laura said on Twitter:

Hardware specs will not be part of the NX announcement trailer tomorrow but WILL come via press release soon after, 100% before month ends.

-

I don't know what the extent of info they'd give about specs is.

mstevens

I love Playstation and have no negative feelings about Xbox, but Nintendo reveals are so much more exciting because it could literally be anything. Cannot wait.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
What are the odds Zelda looks identical on NX and that is what makes people angry?

Armadilo

Banned
tease tomorrow and something bigger for Friday as Friday seemed something was going to go down that day from insiders but not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom