• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NY GAF: It's hot out and humid

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone else going to the Dominican Parade today? I have to say it is not as hot out as it was this time yesterday, but the sun just peeked out of the clouds so it has a chance to go to shit real quick.

*Knocks on Wood*

entremet

Anyone else going to the Dominican Parade today? I have to say it is not as hot out as it was this time yesterday, but the sun just peeked out of the clouds so it has a chance to go to shit real quick.

*Knocks on Wood*

LOL why? It's hot as hell and then crowded? Eff all parades anyways. They really suck and mess up my commutes.

BokehKing

Banned
You guys see that heat lightning last night? It was a pretty cool light show. Don't know if it reaches the city but long island/Queens and conneticut I think definitely got it.

Damerman

I'll call now.

Nope, I just categorize and process memories a certain way and his is one of em.
Woah what a throwback. I just understood what commercial you guys are referencing.

My brother and i got a window AC and now the appartment is cool. It was well worth taking it up 4 flights of stairs. Stay cool and hydrated gaf.

I've been at work since 4am today, working until 9pm. Yesterday too. We're replacing tracks at Myrtle and Broadway station on the J line. 5 guys called off sick yesterday; the heat on those tracks is unbearable.

Gallbaro

Banned
Windows unit's compressor stopped at 1am last night.

f93dd9df986934c7fcfb269cab607fe3.jpg

I ended up not wearing my jacket last night and I ended up regretting it. Trains were too cold to compensate and it was worse than the heat. But the heat? It was nice!

I have another day out today and I'm not making the same mistake again. Got my jacket and ready to start my day!

LOL why? It's hot as hell and then crowded? Eff all parades anyways. They really suck and mess up my commutes.
Fine Dominican women wearing less cause it's hot out. What's there not to understand?
Windows unit's compressor stopped at 1am last night.
Just like back in the 40s, people sleeping on fire escapes. It's Summer in the city.
Woah what a throwback. I just understood what commercial you guys are referencing.
Damn commercial was on Cartoon Network all the time back in the day, was cheesy as fuck lol.

Everyone with pets, keep an eye out for em.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
Today supposed to be the last super hot day right? Right!?

Too much heat :(

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
What is this bullshit rain. It's been steady down pouring for over an hour yet all the weather apps still say 0% chance of rain.

Kilrathi

This heat has been hard on my horse. Been taking it easy with him through this heat wave.

*edit*
_5V3-NkTWnrAjYPmBkKty0nUrS30nrJzPOrLowTaxnR1ScYvAT40NYNfOfUtaVQpfjqXfes_yBvSEg=w1920-h1080-rw-no

He had lost alot of weight at the start of the summer and he gaining it back now. I can't let him graze (eating grass) because he is allergic to grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom