• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYC GAF Meetup Reboot 2016-2/27 @ West 3rd Common featurinf board games and fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhoan

I might have to leave early. When is this starting?
All the info is in the OP. You're welcome to get down there much earlier before the initial time. Playing it by ear as to how late it will go.
I'm still down. Finals just ended and I could use a drink/night old. Where are the early birds meeting up at?
TBD but I'm looking at the Starbucks on Broadway and Bond St. for free Wi-Fi at say 5ish, possibly earlier. Pre-game is optional. Can't think of any places off the top of my head. I'm making sure I get to the area early so I don't repeat my past mistakes of being fashionably late. xD
I have a date tomorrow night otherwise i would have come, would have been perfect if it was Friday night
C'est le vie. It sounds like things have been going pretty well for you. Good luck man.

Lulubop

I'll try my best, if anything do the early meet up. I'm a wreck right now, will probably dip to meet up with a chick or my best friend out in Williamsburg.

Mully

Well, this is what happens when you try to pay your way through grad school without any loans; you take any shift you can get.

I took a coverage shift at my bar tonight, and won't be able to stop by. My boss asked me if I could work tonight a few hours ago and I took the shift. Count me out unfortunately. Tuition payments are a priority at the moment.

Have fun y'all.

Jhoan

nothing-stops-this-train.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Not sure I can make it. I am still on crutches so my mobility is very limited and probably not the best idea to be at a bar where I can get accidentally pushed or stepped on.

If I do go I should be unmistakable, the giant in crutches lol

jasonng

If folks aren't gonna stay until 8, maybe we should just start at 6:30 at West 3rd Common?

Same. When are you visiting? :(

If you guys meet up earlier I can join you guys. I have to be in Park Slope for a friend's birthday later tonight.

Pau

If you guys meet up earlier I can join you guys. I have to be in Park Slope for a friend's birthday later tonight.
How long do you think you could stay? if everyone's leaving early, I feel like our commute will be just as long as the amount of time we'll stay there. :(

Jhoan

I'll stay until most people bail out or decide to call it a night. Anyone who wants to come for Board games and needs to bail early would be 6:30-8.

Anyone who wants to shoot the breeze and talk would be after 8 with plans to move elsewhere around 8:30-9. Going to be playing it by ear.

I'm aiming to be in the area a little after 5.

jasonng

How long do you think you could stay? if everyone's leaving early, I feel like our commute will be just as long as the amount of time we'll stay there. :(

Your commute from uptown to downtown is like 20 minutes tops you savages! I'd probably stay til 9:30 or so.

Pau

Awesome! :3

So to be clear for everyone, we'll be at West 3rd Common at 7:00 PM instead of 8:00 PM.

Jhoan

I'm heading out now. This bag weighs! Since new plan is 7, I'll be in the area early charging my phone and gettinh something light to eat. ETA 40 mins.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
This is so close to the theater that I work at! If I didn't have a show, I'd come. I've never been to a GAF Meetup.

Jhoan

Just got out the train. Took a while since the A went local. Gonna go straight to West 3rd Common after a quick stop at the bank.

Jhoan

The eagle has landed. There's a lot of reserved tables so might have to go elsewhere. It's a small place. I have a huge yellow bag with Tyler Durden on it. Think I'm gonna chill outside.

Had a feeling I should have called to make reservations.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
The eagle has landed. There's a lot of reserved tables so might have to go elsewhere. It's a small place. I have a huge yellow bag with Tyler Durden on it. Think I'm gonna chill outside.

Try and grab a table?

Or at least go on the waiting list.

Peltz

Darn. Keep us updated.

I'll keep checking the thread.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

I am also there, at the bar.

Jhoan

Update: Party so far Wellington, Pau, Karkador, GK86, Makai, banned GAF member 1, number47, jasonng, B Dubs, a few of Pau's friends. Haven't played any board games yet. It's getting crowded. Gonna Periscope in a bit @GeneYorkMorgan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom