• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYT: Mueller Has Early Draft of Trump Letter Giving Reasons for Firing Comey

From what? These bumbling idiots could fuck up a cup of covfefe. Everything that's come from this administration screams amateur hour.

Remember the smokescreen rationale from racists voting for Trump was that he was so great at running businesses that he would do a great job running the country? That motherfucker has failed upwards his entire life. It would really be nice if he had to face any sort of consequences for his criminal incompetence at least once in his life.

XMonkey

lacks enthusiasm.
It's so clear that he doesn't think at all about the long term.
Yup, thank the stars for us they're so incompetent.

Realistically I think even if he had fired Comey with proper timing at the beginning, this whole thing would still have happened, just later. It's too big of a deal to contain. Although I'm not sure we would have a Special Counsel without Trump's unforced error. Thanks for that, Donald.

I love that Pence and Stephen Miller are now caught up in the Comey firing / obstruction of justice investigation.

Get them all, Bob.

I love that Pence and Stephen Miller are now caught up in the Comey firing / obstruction of justice investigation.

Get them all, Bob.

Pence should already be involved for lying about Flynn. Sessions should also be involved for lying about the Russian meeting. Basically anyone involved with his campaign is guilty.

Pence should already be involved for lying about Flynn. Sessions should also be involved for lying about the Russian meeting. Basically anyone involved with his campaign is guilty.

Even more circumstantial evidence that Trump couldn't have been unaware of what was going on. Every single person under him doing the same thing, it pretty clear where the direction is coming from.

Top Bottom