• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin |OT| Are you a Kane guy? Hell NO! I'm the tag team champions!

2335518-308070_10151282321849384_440626079_n_super.jpg

pizza eating, jabroni beating

Okay why does Rock keep showing us his grub? he is aware we can't actually smell what he's cooking right?
Pepperoni Pizza is my weak point, curse you Rock.

Novid

Banned
I don't have Hulu+ and if I did I doubt I'd be watching the full 3 hour Raw plus commercials, maybe if I spread it out over the course of the week. I prefer watching clips of the most talked about moments from the thread on Youtube, the only problem is they edit all the good stuff out. I wanted to watch the AJ, Punk, and Heyman opening segment because I didn't catch all the off-color remarks Punk made the first time but all of that was gone from the clip. If the live show is PG, the Youtube clips are G or TvY7 Fantasy Violence, whatever the hell the tv equivalent of G is.

It is very weird how Hulu is handling raw. Its almost like they are trying to get tape for the Saturday Show.

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/3/32230/2335518-308070_10151282321849384_440626079_n_super.jpg[IMG]

pizza eating, jabroni beating[/QUOTE]

Is he getting fat for a movie role or is this the beginning of the Punk feud by mocking Punk's vegan/liquid diet and straight-edged beer belly?

Jamie OD

Wrestling 101 always dictates that a face can do anything to a heel or a ref and still be a face. Case in point ECW 1995 - Tommy Dreamer injures Beulah with a Piledriver, yet the fans cheer for him afterwards because Beulah was a heel. Three years later, Beulah (now a face) gets 3D from the Dudleys and the fans give them hell.

Wrestling has always taken the concept of good guys are always heroic and bad guys are always evil no matter what they do for granted. Heck, even Hulk Hogan in his prime did some heelish things in a few matches but it was acceptable because they were done on the bad guys.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I lost count of how many Bish has chokeslammed to hell today, any of our regulars get caught?

None really. There's a dude in the Strict topic that is posting a list every like 30 posts, he's a little obsessed.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
BTW, I would like to congratulate the Kane Klique for getting Triple G AKA GGG AKA BIG RED SEXY his own thread title. I declare this the BIG RED THREAD!!!!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They're all from the same day. It was his "cheat day" where you take a break from your diet.

Cheat days have never done me a single bit of good, back when I first started getting huge. Ruins all your hard work, and if you don't have the discipline of a god, you'll get yourself sick. I'd rather just never cheat.

Every photo The Rock tweets, I just see carbs. There is, at least, 200g in each of those pizzas - 800g in all 4.

Recomended daily intake is 120g-150g

FUCK

maxxpower

Cheat days have never done me a single bit of good, back when I first started getting huge. Ruins all your hard work, and if you don't have the discipline of a god, you'll get yourself sick. I'd rather just never cheat.

So you eat clean all year long? I could never do that.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Whoa, it's the hardcore legend Screamin' Norman Smiley.

NORMAN SMILEY!!!!!!

Oh, and hi Sara Del Ray.

Fellow fans, wunderbar. http://youtu.be/HFDH56hNfqk

So how do you all feel about WWE 13'? I know the graphics look like shit, but I feel like they're going to reel me in with the Attitude Era stuff. How did 12' play? I haven't played these games since SvR 08' I think, which was terrible, except as a dumb game with friends.

I feel awful every time I look at it. Lazy and sloppy work that if I was part of the art team for, I would feel ashamed and not at all surprised if no one was hired back. Yet they get away with it, because, well who cares at THQ and Yukes apparently.

Just buy one of the older games if you want a "dumb game with friends", they aren't any worse than 12 is and what 13 will be, but at least you can blame it not looking as good due to it's age and it'll be cheaper.

Speaking of Attitude Era:

What is your favorite WWE segment from the Attitude Era, and why did you like it so much?

Steve Blackman and Al Snow and/or Hardcore Championship. Where else would we have a character like Steve Blackman whose gimmick it is to be a normal, sane, stoic individual and have it work so well? It was great because it was silly, but it was solid fighting as well.

ghostmind

God damn, that guys is living the life. I'm quite jealous of him.

Also gotta laugh at all the WWE garb there

I bet WWE paid a pretty penny towards this venture to get all that promotional gear on display.

Plus I think Vince has a crush on JBL.

Top Bottom