• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sports Illustrated

DMdBly5VAAAlOlF.jpg

if this was 90s ajw, dump would have broken her ankle backstage for this

There's surely an alternative timeline where Enzo lost to Neville and at TLC we got a second ladder match involving Neville vs Kalisto.
I want to go there!

At least there's one good thing about TLC, an honest to god Kane event.
I'm actually really puzzled by the match though, you don't want to reunite the shield and immediately have them lose but you don't want a team of 5 guys including the likes of Braun and The Bar losing and coming across like absolute chumps.
Friends, i think we have ourselves a good ol' fashioned booked into a corner scenario.

Also it'll be a clusterfuck so I expect Miz and someone else to be taken out the match within 5 mins.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There's surely an alternative timeline where Enzo lost to Neville and at TLC we got a second ladder match involving Neville vs Kalisto.
I want to go there!

At least there's one good thing about TLC, an honest to god Kane event.
I'm actually really puzzled by the match though, you don't want to reunite the shield and immediately have them lose but you don't want a team of 5 guys including the likes of Braun and The Bar losing and coming across like absolute chumps.
Friends, i think we have ourselves a good ol' fashioned booked into a corner scenario.

Also it'll be a clusterfuck so I expect Miz and someone else to be taken out the match within 5 mins.

why would WWE be against Sheamus and Cesaro looking like absolute chumps? They've done it for years

Watched a fun Rock 'n' Roll Express vs Luger & Arn tag match from Florida, '87 - Lex had a pretty nice elbow;

SYpPvwP.gif

One of those weird matches where Robert was the face in peril, though. But Ricky's hot tag was pretty great anyways.

I think what gets me about this match, is it's surely gonna be like the same concept and execution of their NXT match, but probably worse.

I still think the best case scenario is Dana interferes, Emma wins. You break the undefeated streak (and get that bullshit out of the way early) and Asuka has a solid feud without getting rocketed into the title picture and 50/50 booking.

I still think the best case scenario is Dana interferes, Emma wins. You break the undefeated streak (and get that bullshit out of the way early) and Asuka has a solid feud without getting rocketed into the title picture and 50/50 booking.

Realistically we should get her inevitable main roster booking disappointment out of the way now, so this isn't a bad shout.

Auraela

Banned
Whats everyone gonna do when the shield wins at tlc.

Fucking hilarious how cesaro Sheamus and miz mean fuck all n will just job to them then kane n braun will dominate seth n dean thn roman wins lol

Also demon balor looks like an absolute idiot character killied

SilentMike03

Neo Member
Sonya rolling out of the ring so she doesn't have to eat the pin. lol

I think Sonya is super underrated. People dunk on her for having an mma gimmick, but I think it works for her. She is still green, which I think you can see the most in her transitioning between moves. You can see her hesitate and think of what comes next. Aside from that (which will be solved with more in-ring time), I think she's got all the pieces.

lol Peyton. "How could you?"

Shauni

I mean, it's not a good card, but Bray and Finn will be a solid match despite the silliness around it, Asuka and Emma will be okay, Bliss vs Mickie will be okay though I wish they'd let Mickie go over, and the main event should be fun. It probably won't be terrible

I have a feeling Asuka/Emma will be a repeat of Asuka’s NXT debut.

Asuka fought Dana Brook first, not Emma.

It's Emma on PPV

She's going to job

That and she's in a match with someone who is debuting lol

Top Bottom